Mortal Kombat X

Shadoken

They really need to bring back that free roam mode from Mortal Kombat deception. Loved to play as shujinko. As his entire life went by with the main story I felt like I was the part of it. A few characters I esperately want back are shinnok, onaga, shujinko & bo rai cho.

The free roam houlden't be 0ike armageddon. It sucked. And we absolutely need them mini games MK chess & MK kartz were the boss.

Overall Deception was my favourite MK Game. And Scorpion Vs Shinnok would be a badass boxart, colors vfx brutality galore.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

I thought MK9's roster was absolutely fine. And no free roam please (maybe as an extra only). A bit longer story mode would be fine. It was a great initiative that every fighting game must follow to get the overall view of the characters and story.

PS: MK9 is without a doubt one of the best sequel EVER created in the history of gaming.

^ No word on release date of any version yet, just 2015. Maybe Shado might know better :P

:naughty:

Not to mention this track from the first movie....

REPTILE!!!!!!!!!!!

Back when Reptile looked like a boss and not this sh*t character model he got in recent MKs. Fighting him in the pit in MK1 was always hype.

They really need to bring back that free roam mode from Mortal Kombat deception. Loved to play as shujinko. As his entire life went by with the main story I felt like I was the part of it. A few characters I esperately want back are shinnok, onaga, shujinko & bo rai cho.

The free roam houlden't be 0ike armageddon. It sucked. And we absolutely need them mini games MK chess & MK kartz were the boss.

Overall Deception was my favourite MK Game. And Scorpion Vs Shinnok would be a badass boxart, colors vfx brutality galore.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

It did kinda peak at MK deception , I liked that free roam story mode too. All the others between that and MK9 were crap.

I just purchased the previous Mortal Kombat on steam. It is worth playing for SP? How is the story mode in the game?

Story mode is a very good addition to this game or any fighting game. It kinda gives the overall view of characters. Of course it should be taken as an extra feature only and not to think much of story.

But you don't just buy a fighting game for its story mode do you? I only played SP and spent about 100 hours into the game. Vanilla SP mode is fun to play which ends with a short story mode of each character. Then there is challenge tower which has 300 levels to play. Then there is tag team mode which adds some new mechanics to the game. I guess its worth it.

Being said that, the above may not be true for everyone. I am hardcore fan of MK. I know each and every character and their moves (except those who are included in between MK4 to MK9). I knew their moves even before playing the game. I just needed to find which combination does what move. If you are new to the series, I think it will still please you. There is great graphics and costume job.

^ Thanks for the info dude. When i said sp, i meant all of the sp and not just story mode. Glad to know that there is enough content outside of regular mp.

Shao Kahn teri aachi tarah lega :P

I prefer controllers and for this game I can't even think of playing with arcade sticks.

Tekken 3 was the only game I enjoyed with arcade stick, local game shops used to have them and despite having game of my own I used to play tekken 3 on these shops for multiplayer and arcade sticks.

Archived