Resident Evil Revelations 2

Heaven Angel

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P5KcsgAbT0

LOL. They're desperate and trying so hard to show the world that they're "GOING BACK TO ROOTS WE PROMISE" trope that's happening from the very first reveal of Bio5 back in 08. The latter half of the CGI opening is CVX's minus michael bay fireworks :lol:
Seriously though, this could turn out good if Takeuchi ends up being involved in the production side of Bio7 and not this. Leave this team and it's vision alone. Moira could end up a powerful role ala Rebecca in 0 starkly in contrast with Billy. The very same could be juxtaposed here with, arguably, the greatest Biohazard character EVER, Claire - in a spinoff. -__-

• 1 month later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDMUEUj5BQQ

Episode 1 - 2/24 - $5.99

Episode 2 - 3/3 - $5.99

Episode 3 - 3/10 - $5.99

Episode 4 - 3/17 - $5.99

Nice. At least we don't have to wait for months for next episode. Doesn't look so bad either.

Thik hai mard hai toh kal sham ko hojaye?

I don't own any console now..Sold both 360 and PS3 on IVG.. My PS3 was eating dust and was also having some heating issues ..So, i decided to get rid of it..lol..360 was working fine...

I only play on PC now... PC is primary gaming platform :)

Saala jab console tha, tab aaya nahi online, ab jaan puch kar challenge kar raha hai..Janta hai PS3 nahi mere paas ab... :slap:

Now get back to the topic...No more OT in RE:R2 thread... :threatenlumber:

I don't own any console now..Sold both 360 and PS3 on IVG :D

I only play only on PC now...

Saala jab console tha, tab aaya nahi online, ab jaan puch kar challenge kar raha hai..Janta hai PS3 nahi mere paas ab... :slap:

Arey pagla ek last gen console toh rakhta... Dono kyuon bech diya?.

anyways you'd always go for high end graphics... so not surprized at ur decision.

Archived