b_HAUNT

Because Tekken is actually fun.

SF's good too, I just can't get into it. :P

Personally, I think Tekken is a easier than Street Fighter. Maybe that's why. 😕

Wasn't there a tournament here (in Delhi) 1-2 years back. Why don't they have it again?

Because people would much rather play DotA, Call of Battlefield and FIFA. If you want to so something about it, start by organizing tournaments yourself.

Because people would much rather play DotA, Call of Battlefield and FIFA. If you want to so something about it, start by organizing tournaments yourself.

I still don't get it why organisers don't keep a fighting game in tournaments in India..Its so simple..You don't need LAN or any kind of internet fuss nor multiple systems..

What really pisses me off is that if they can have Tekken Tournaments why not Street Fighter? Why do they not include it in ANY tournament?

What really pisses me off is that if they can have Tekken Tournaments why not Street Fighter? Why do they not include it in ANY tournament?

Honestly, i haven't seen any fighting tournaments in India

Perhaps because the fighting scene here isn't as big as the other games?

I probably am living under a rock for I haven't even heard of a fighting tournament till this thread popped up.

They've never had a tournament focusing on fighting games except the one I just mentioned in the previous comment. They usually have Dota 2, CSGO and/or FIFA as the primary games and then Tekken as a secondary game.

They've never had a tournament focusing on fighting games except the one I just mentioned in the previous comment. They usually have Dota 2, CSGO and/or FIFA as the primary games and then Tekken as a secondary game.

Maybe it's because they are tired of keeping up with Capcom's frequent revisions. :P

Try organizing a private tournament online yourself and stream it if you wish to spread more SFIV awareness. Good luck. :thumbsup:

Maybe it's because they are tired of keeping up with Capcom's frequent revisions. :P

Try organizing a private tournament online yourself and stream it if you wish to spread more SFIV awareness. Good luck. :thumbsup:

A lot of people have been doing it, I don't think that suddenly people will watch me play and say "Right, we need to host a Street Fighter tournament". I would do it but it seems a bit ambitious. 😞

Archived