Your Quote Of The Day.

Cash

"Do not follow me! Let's just be fabulously where we are and who we are. You be you and I'll be me, today and today and today, and let's trust the future to tommorrow. Let the stars keep track of us. Let us ride our own orbits and trust that they will meet. "

846984.jpg

"From the very beginning— from the first moment, I may almost say— of my acquaintance with you, your manners, impressing me with the fullest belief of your arrogance, your conceit, and your selfish disdain of the feelings of others, were such as to form the groundwork of disapprobation on which succeeding events have built so immovable a dislike; and I had not known you a month before I felt that you were the last man in the world whom I could ever be prevailed on to marry."

— Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice) Oh One of my Favourite Fictional I love to hate Man- Mr. Darcy

pride-and-prejudice-DVDcover-2005.jpg

"The harder I push, the more I find within myself. I am always looking for the next step, a different world to go into, areas where I have not been before. It's lonely driving a Grand Prix car, but very absorbing. I have experienced new sensations and I want more. That is my excitement, my motivation."

~ Ayrton Senna

Ayrton-Senna-755750.jpg

• Like 1

"The harder I push, the more I find within myself. I am always looking for the next step, a different world to go into, areas where I have not been before. It's lonely driving a Grand Prix car, but very absorbing. I have experienced new sensations and I want more. That is my excitement, my motivation."

~ Ayrton Senna

what a hero :majesty:

Nice post megz :good:

He drives by the seat of his pants.........one of the best drivers EVAR!!!!!

"if you can't fight for a gap that exists, then you're no longer a racing driver"

-Aryton Senna

One of the best eps Top Gear has ever made.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNmqn3heGgE