Gears of War 4

PS Fan

you could barely make out the textures......it was all hidden in dark(maybe purposely)

the car models looked very rough

It was quite dark that's why textures were not visible properly...Lighting and weather effects were quite good for a game in Alpha Stage.. Even in Alpha Stage game game was running at 1080p.

Car models? it's not a racing game..Don't think you will find stunning looking car models in a Gears game lol..

Order looked better than this in demos & it was made fun of by a certain crowd

Don't compare that Garbage game with Gears.. That game has nothing interesting except graphics..Gears 4 will not look as good as Order but it will be a much better game overall.Iam 100% sure. lol

Even Original Gears beats Order in everything except graphics...lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

There were low res textures even in UC4 demo. Not everything was super detailed in that demo..You can't expect everything to be super detailed in a console game lol...If you start analyzing every console game then you will easily find lot of low res..textures in every game..Unlike you i was not looking at car textures or texture of a leaf..My focus on the main action happening on screen..

Horizon demo looked much better than UC4 visually imo... Horizon is the best looking PS4 game right now.

C.)I'm comparing the reveal demo's of both games not the games

Coliation started working on Gears 4 from last year.. It's a new team making their first game, how about giving them a chance and wait till next year before passing your judgement on the game.

BC game announce hua nahi PS fanboys bashing shuru kardetay hai...Thand rakho game toh aaney do...

Edited by WhiteWolf

A.)I told you that textures were barely visible,whether intentionally hidden or not that's to think

B.)Uncharted is also not a Racing game.....but with next gen games you expect better models of environment than predecessors....that wasn't the case here

C.)I'm comparing the reveal demo's of both games not the games

You don't know how this will turn out as it's not CliffyB or Epic anymore......not even People can fly

Just like you didn't know how Order would be based on glimpse

Talking to a wall :doh:

Saw the full trailer . Nothing next gen about it...infact I felt Gears of 3 looked better but having said that personally i would not care much about graphics as much as strong gameplay.

Gears series is pretty solid in gameplay...Specially Gears 1...great boss fights and all. I hope it is that way only.

I also think it is quite in early stage...they will improve upon this.

Yeah show me that level of weather system and destruction in Gears 3..

A 720p U.E 3 game looks better 1080p U.E4 game? Mohit tu toh poora pagal ho chuka hai :P

I was also expecting TLG to look nextgen as it's a PS4 only game now... :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

They had to show something about next Gears..Fans really wanted some information about next Gears and what type of game it will be, as new team team is working on it this time...Gears fans on official forums really liked the demo..They are happy that game is moving away from bright green environment of Gears 3 to dark/grey settings of Gears 1

Hardcore Fans opinion matters most than opinion of bunch of PSfanboys who will never play Gears or buy Xbox one to play Gears..

Next years e-3 is when they will show a proper impact-ful trailer for this game.

They will show more stuff next year...I hope they show some bright areas for you guys :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

Hardcore Fans opinion matters most than opinion of a single C grade troll who doesn't own an Xbone and will never buy one but relentlessly defends it more than an actual xbone owner would

Fixed

• Like 1

Iam getting One soon later this year or early next year...I bought 360 for Gears only, same will happen now.

Hardcore Fans opinion matters most than opinion of a single C grade troll who doesn't own an Xbone and will never buy one but relentlessly defends it more than an actual xbone owner would

An no need to get personal..You are the one who is trolling..My posts are on topic..

Aukaad mein reh apni..Iam not saying anything to you...

Edited by WhiteWolf

Yeah show me that level of weather system and destruction in Gears 3..

A 720p U.E 3 game looks better 1080p U.E4 game? Mohit tu toh poora pagal ho chuka hai :P

I was also expecting TLG to look nextgen as it's a PS4 only game now... :P

Everything was so dark that i could hardly make out much tbh...and whatever i saw i felt Gow3 was better looking..

TLG is a poetry game ...tu nahi samjhega woh sab..:P

That's exactly what my point of discussion was

What was the hurry

Reveals are the most important component impacting a game's hype meter

& when it's gears it has to make an Impact

UC4 wasn't ready last year at e3....they showed a rendered teaser & moved on till it was ready to make an impact on PSX

Why M$ was desperate is the question

Because they don't have much to show to hardcore fans....Forza ke alawa...so Gears was much needed but still poor decision.

I hope they quickly rectify it but showing improved trailer or if the game is really at this level than it is pretty lacking in terms of next gen.

TLG is a poetry game ...tu nahi samjhega woh sab.. :P

Ye bhadia hai...Your game is poetry and every other game is dark ugly sh*t :|

Ye sahi nahi :slap:

Edited by WhiteWolf

the problem is that the release date of this game has already been decided even before the game started production. that is a bad sign and adds unwanted pressure on the dev to hit that deadline regardless of the quality of the game.

both this is and the new gow have a similar story, both teams worked on other project that got cancelled to work on an existing IP. God of war in fact has been in production for a few more months than this and yet we dont have any news regarding that. not to mention that has a much more experienced team that this. MS should give them the time to make the game they want and not force them to hit the 2016 holiday deadline.

gears 1 was the poster child of next gen visuals when 360-ps3 era started, this is pretty much nothing, even some 3rd party titles look better than this so far.

It's Rod's job to make sure Gears 4 is as good as previous Gears games in gameplay and setting. He is the only who worked on all Gears games with Cliff...I hope he is taking advise from Cliff on how to make it as epic as Gears 1 :punk:

Edited by WhiteWolf

Isnt 3 years a good amount of time to build the next installment of a franchise?

It started work on gears in jan 2014 ,so a release after almost 3 years in 2016 holiday is good enough i think.

Come to think of it even halo 5 is coming out after 3 years ,halo 4 was 2012 if i am not mistaken.

Edited by triggr happy ss

Yeah some people were complaining on GAF, that demo was super dark and nothing was visible..That has to be some streaming issue coz I watched the live demo on GB stream and it was fine :D

cliffy is busy on twitter trolling how it looks like uncharted and making jokes about the game.

Hahaha..He was also calling it Gears of Storm :lol:

Edited by WhiteWolf

they bought the ip is jan end with a project already in place. they needs at least a few months of pre-production at the minimum before starting active development. considering its a new team and sort of a reboot the time they need to create the characters and world is only going to increase. heck, even activision gives their developers 3 years to make a COD game nowadays.

Being a huge fan of gears and the reason I picked the 360 to begin with, I am not even a bit attracted to this.

I think M$ killed gears with the debacle called jhandment, similary how Sony killed GOW for many with Ascension. Both were unwanted games. I finished Ascension, but gave up on jhandment in between.

Gears was the only hope I had that would have made me pick a xbone, well that seems over now.

• Like 1

Being a huge fan of gears and the reason I picked the 360 to begin with, I am not even a bit attracted to this.

I think M$ killed gears with the debacle called jhandment, similary how Sony killed GOW for many with Ascension. Both were unwanted games. I finished Ascension, but gave up on jhandment in between.

Gears was the only hope I had that would have made me pick a xbone, well that seems over now.

Naya studio hai...Let's give them a chance to prove themselves..If next Gears is like Order or Judgement then series is dead forever.