Titanfall 2

Heaven Angel

They have Battlefront coming up next year.

"We'll most likely have at least one Star Wars title a year over the next three or four years," said EA CFO Blake Jorgensen. "Next year we will see Star Wars Battlefront back with bigger and better worlds because we now have the new movies to work off of, not just the historical movies that we used before."

_

Maybe Titanfall 2 during Q4 along with Mass Effect. Then Battlefront during holidays.

COD is already foobar after it's reveal trailer launch. Made a mistake buying black ops 3 as well. I thought after missing Advanced warfare and ghosts, it will have something new to offer. Apart from special abilities (that's also foobar imo) it had same old sh*t with wall running, that too downgraded.

With only Multiplayer, TF1 had a decent player availability in South-east Asia. And it was fun playing it on PC. With it's limited amount of weapons to master, it had a solid competitive MP game-play. Though It got recursive after one point (specially once you reach G10). But Not like COD multiplayer at all, where you feel playing same stuff from beginning itself.

TF2 is the one game I will be buying on PC when it releases. Pre-order on announce.

I used to love TF. It got proper verticality into MP. And proper Mechs. My wishlist:

1. Bigger maps and more players... 32 mechs on a map would be super chaos.

2. Man-able turrets

3. Super titans! 2 players on weapons + 1 pilot

I used to love TF. It got proper verticality into MP. And proper Mechs. My wishlist:

1. Bigger maps and more players... 32 mechs on a map would be super chaos.

2. Man-able turrets

3. Super titans! 2 players on weapons + 1 pilot

+ remove those easy AI fr me lol.......seemed so stupid to get kills so easily

• 2 weeks later...

Nice...I think TF 2 will outsell FF XV in sales on Xbox and also in overall sales as its also on PC and shooters are popular and attract more mainstream audience.

PS4 version will definitely sell more as fanbase is on PS.

In worldwide sales, FF15 will definitely outsell titanfall 2 overall on all platforms. Expect ff15 to release on pc as well. Titanfall 2 is not gonna sell as much as people think it is. Also, August isn't Q3 as EA said.

FF is not as big as its used to be. Game is going downhill since FF 12.

TF2 is COD like shooter with robots and last game was immensely popular..PS guys are also excited to play the game.

It will definitely outsell it on Xbox and PC coz PC and Xbox gamers don't give a f**k about FF...None of the FF on Steam are top sellers on Steam. 90% sales will be PS4 only.

TF2 will get marketing push from not only from EA but also from Sony or MS. Pretty sure one of the platform manufacturers will get co-marketing rights.

FF is not as big as its used to be. Game is going downhill since FF 12.

TF2 is COD like shooter with robots and last game was immensely popular..PS guys are also excited to play the game.

It will definitely outsell it on Xbox and PC coz PC and Xbox gamers don't give a f**k about FF...None of the FF on Steam are top sellers on Steam. 90% sales will be PS4 only.

TF2 will get marketing push from not only from EA but also from Sony or MS. Pretty sure one of the platform manufacturers will get co-marketing rights.

I know all that and i am still saying that ff15 will outsell it worldwide overall,this year. I can bet on it if you want.

I know all that and i am still saying that ff15 will outsell it worldwide overall,this year. I can bet on it if you want.

Only if it gets good reviews..If reviews are same as FF 13 then no, it won't outsell TF2.

TF2 is guaranteed to get good reviews coz Respawn can't make bad shooter game.

Only if it gets good reviews..If reviews are same as FF 13 then no, it won't outsell TF2.

TF2 is guaranteed to get good reviews coz Respawn can't make bad shooter game.

It would get a better metacritic score than titanfall 2 and it would sell better than titanfall 2 as well.

Also, ff13 got very good reviews and sold really well.