The Humble THQ Bundle

kemosabe

The Humble THQ Bundle is here with a colossal onslaught of esteemed titles. Pay $1 or more for Steam keys for Company of Heroes (and its two full-blown expansions Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor), Darksiders, Metro 2033, and Red Faction: Armageddon. And if you pay over the average price you’ll also receive the extraordinary Saints Row: The Third!

Link

Average amount donated so far - $5 . -_- ,Ugh people are cheap. This'll go on for 2 weeks. I dont purchase games on steam , only valve games from retail and f2ps like blacklight retrubution or dota2. First thing i do when i get back this week is buy this bundle for $100.

Average amount donated so far - $5 . -_-/> ,Ugh people are cheap. This'll go on for 2 weeks. I dont purchase games on steam , only valve games from retail and f2ps like blacklight retrubution or dota2. First thing i do when i get back this week is buy this bundle for $100.

if what you saying is what you actually gonna do...then dude....take a :majesty:

Its sad really..i loved DS2...absolutely fantastic game...wish it sold better....i really dont understand gamers at times...they loved DS1 which was more reptitive then DS2...the graphics were not that great either...what i mean to say DS2 was still much better than DS1 in almost every department...yet it failed to sell much...

Archived