~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

WTH! :O/> Django and Surya, How the hell you are managing time by books, games, movies and TV shows. I hardly get time for 4 hours at home. Rest of the time working in day and sleeping at night! :wallbash:

Edited by The GOAT Valentino Rossi46

SOA, S04, E05 now. Bad, bad season so far. Story is more focussed on juice, piney and bobby. Bad quotes, good background score as usual, less "fun" moments and more J.T bullshit. Now to see what clay does next. I am not watching if he kills my tara :wub::furious: One thing i can tell for sure is that this man is gonna die in the finale. Well, surprise me Sutter. :lol:

WTH! :O/>/> Django and Surya, How the hell you are managing time by books, games, movies and TV shows. I hardly get time for 4 hours at home. Rest of the time working in day and sleeping at night! :wallbash:/>

Eat something spicy, get a bad stomach, throat infection.. a full week off and SOA marathon :P

So I need a new drama to fill the gap between now and March. Saw the first episodes of both Justified and Suits. Liked Justified a little more.

Which show gets better and which one gets worse??

Justified is alright. Don't expect too much from it though.

SOA, S04, E05 now. Bad, bad season so far. Story is more focussed on juice, piney and bobby. Bad quotes, good background score as usual, less "fun" moments and more J.T bullshit. Now to see what clay does next. I am not watching if he kills my tara wub.giffurious.gif One thing i can tell for sure is that this man is gonna die in the finale. Well, surprise me Sutter. laughing.gif

random trivia... did you know that the guy who plays otto delaney in soa (the one eyed guy permanently in prison) is actually kurt sutter? i didn't find out until season 3 or 4.

if there are any battlestar galactica fans here, you should check out the blood and chrome webseries on machinima's youtube channel. they upload 2 episodes a week and it's actually pretty decent.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaPrime

Edited by spindoctor

if there are any battlestar galactica fans here, you should check out the blood and chrome webseries on machinima's youtube channel. they upload 2 episodes a week and it's actually pretty decent.

ordered the complete battlestar galactica on blu ray ...