Next-Gen Consoles Rumors & Related NEWS

a 2000$ PC will last you 2 years easy without even thinking of opening the cabinet, and all you need to do after 2 years is maybe add another video card. My 460 GTX which is almost 1.5 yr old now still run stuff easy on 40+ fps. You just need 3o fps constant for a great gaming experience, 40 is anyway liberty. FPS above that is E penis showoff.

well i dont agree to everything you said but i gotta concede I'm wrong about the "yearly" upgrade, that was bull on my part

Lets see , A Gaming PC which would play games on high to Ultra settings for 3-4 upcoming years from the purchase date would be for $1200-1500 , my friend just got a PC worth that amount , with a ATI 6950 2 gig card , now if we compared that to a Console which costs you $500 max gives you 5+ years of gaming life , who in their right minds would get a PC , especially when PC Does not get games like GOW , HALO , Uncharted , WWE , Tennis games , Fighters like MK , SC , Naruto , Racers like Forza , PGR , GT , mario kart , modnation racers , motorstorm

Don't tell me about older versions of the above games they died with your Win XP PC, P4's long back

It's the other way around for the PC here are the popular examples -

Crysis [ PC Exclusive ] , what we see with Crysis 2 [ PS3 , X360 , PC ]

Counter Strike [ PC] . Counter Strike Global Offensive [ PS3 , X360 , PC ]

The PC Gamers will now say consoles suck just because they don't have one or they are blinded so much by the one PC Game they play it all day & think only it's the best , i get annoyed by a friend that just keeps on thelling me how CS is the best game , how i am a yeda for not liking it , i frankly tried it but haven't seen anything godlike in it , i quite enjoy my Crash Team Racing More than CS i can spend all day in it & how do these people don't check out other PC Games

Lets see , A Gaming PC which would play games on high to Ultra settings for 3-4 upcoming years from the purchase date would be for $1200-1500 , my friend just got a PC worth that amount , with a ATI 6950 2 gig card , now if we compared that to a Console which costs you $500 max gives you 5+ years of gaming life , who in their right minds would get a PC , especially when PC Does not get games like GOW , HALO , Uncharted , WWE , Tennis games , Fighters like MK , SC , Naruto , Racers like Forza , PGR , GT , mario kart , modnation racers , motorstorm

Don't tell me about older versions of the above games they died with your Win XP PC, P4's long back

It's the other way around for the PC here are the popular examples -

Crysis [ PC Exclusive ] , what we see with Crysis 2 [ PS3 , X360 , PC ]

Counter Strike [ PC] . Counter Strike Global Offensive [ PS3 , X360 , PC ]

The PC Gamers will now say consoles suck just because they don't have one or they are blinded so much by the one PC Game they play it all day & think only it's the best , i get annoyed by a friend that just keeps on thelling me how CS is the best game , how i am a yeda for not liking it , i frankly tried it but haven't seen anything godlike in it , i quite enjoy my Crash Team Racing More than CS i can spend all day in it & how do these people don't check out other PC Games

Thank you for Enlightening us.

Even a dual core 8800 gt rig still runs games better than the current gen consoles, pc gaming being costly is a thing of the past.

The PC Gamers will now say consoles suck just because they don't have one or they are blinded so much by the one PC Game they play it all day & think only it's the best ,

Quite the opposite actually, most of the pc gamers in IVG owns multiple consoles/handhelds.

Thank you for Enlightening us.

Thats what i live for :batman:

Even a dual core 8800 gt rig still runs games better than the current gen consoles, pc gaming being costly is a thing of the past.

Wow no offense this is the best PC Supporter statement i hard i have the same GPU & a C2D , But i find the common games between PC & consoles run better on Consoles , i have to play games on medium or low these days which is no fun , even my friend showed while playing hitman blood money on his new Rig worth $1200+ that the bordering of edges of the hitmans face looked attached unlike the PS2 Version he played on his CRT TV which had crisp edges

PC is the best example of wastage of money , why spend $1200+ on a H/W which needs upgrades minor or major after 2+ years when you get a cheaper console which lasts for 5+ years & i guess you would have to have the genuine game to play online on steam for most of the games & does the PC Give you trophies & achievements ?

Girls spend bulk load of money on body wear & men well they they have a PC at their place so i guess gotta ease up on the cash ehh.....

Wow no offense this is the best PC Supporter statement i hard i have the same GPU & a C2D , But i find the common games between PC & consoles run better on Consoles , i have to play games on medium or low these days which is no fun , even my friend showed while playing hitman blood money on his new Rig worth $1200+ that the bordering of edges of the hitmans face looked attached unlike the PS2 Version he played on his CRT TV which had crisp edges

PC is the best example of wastage of money , why spend $1200+ on a H/W which needs upgrades minor or major after 2+ years when you get a cheaper console which lasts for 5+ years & i guess you would have to have the genuine game to play online on steam for most of the games & does the PC Give you trophies & achievements ?

Girls spend bulk load of money on body wear & men well they they have a PC at their place so i guess gotta ease up on the cash ehh.....

Thank you for enlightening us again.

I haven't bought a single console that lasted me for 5 years without having to spend extra money on repairs/replacement, and I've been buying them for 25+ years.

I haven't bought a single console that lasted me for 5 years without having to spend extra money on repairs/replacement, and I've been buying them for 25+ years.

$1200 PC worse than PS2 :roflroll:

My laptop is worse than PS1 :cry:

:doh:

You guys are just not getting the Enlightenment...

I am also not buying new clothes.

Simply put, Levis have created a winning jeans this year. I will just wear that till it disintegrates into individual molecules. Then I will just fall back on my old underwear. Maybe I will also get myself one new pair of Khakis as I like their exclusive comfort features. And by the time I am done with them I figure I will be dead and wont need clothes anymore. I too have cousins lining up for my old clothes.

Who needs new gen? :|

Oh Afty awesome :rofl:

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

Well my PS2 is working great although i did not use it for 6-7 months now & i had bought it in 2004

Umm....next gen console discussion...or PC vs Console war...really confused.

Well, that aside, I was wondering if the talking point of the next gen consoles will be the hardware or the enhanced limitations they will impose on gamers (like blocking used games etc etc)

I might joke that, some day PS5 or 6 will charge you everytime the second controller is switched on for a friend / guest to play since they do not own the game. But then I realised it might just come true and I cannot cross my fingers while typing :|

Archived