Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Karooo

As cool as Ezio is, I'm getting tired of him now.

Atleast this will have new locations and Altair. I was really looking forward to a new assassin in the newest installment.

I'm kinda happy and sad both to see Ezio, happy cause after AC2 and ACB I am simply unable to see an AC game without Ezio and his life (which has been a sad life, so much so that you sympathize with him). Sad cause I wanted the series to move on to AC3 already.

"Ubisoft's murderous action adventure will conclude Ezio's storyline on 360, PS3, PC this fall; E3 appearance a lock.

It's been seven days since Ubisoft began ramping up its teaser campaign for the fourth installment in its 28 million-unit-selling Assassin's Creed franchise, and today came the payoff. This morning, the publisher officially announced Assassin's Creed Revelations, saying the game will arrive for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC this November.

After Revelations, Ezio can't go back to Constantinople (which is no one's business but the Turks).

Calling it "the final chapter of the Ezio trilogy," Ubisoft said that Revelations will follow its Renaissance-era wetworks maestro, who was first introduced in Assassin's Creed II. This time out, Ezio will visit the haunts of original Assassin's Creed protagonist Altair, visiting such Middle East strongholds as the Ottoman Empire's Constantinople. There, Ezio will once again take up arms against the Templar order.

In addition to its single-player storyline (which will also see the return of present-day protagonist Desmond), Revelations will retain the franchise's multiplayer component, which was introduced with last year's well-regarded Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. The publisher promises to update the online component with new modes, maps, and characters.

Ubisoft has pulled in a host of studios to bring Revelations to market. In addition to its flagship Montreal studio, Ubisoft's France, Quebec, Singapore, and Romania outfits, as well as Massive Entertainment have been tapped to lend a hand on the project. The publisher expects to have the game on-hand for this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, where its press conference is scheduled for Monday, June 6 at 2:30 p.m. PT."

link

So ezio and altair in the same game? Looks like this is ubi's version of sonic generations.

Ezio via the Animus 2.03 and Altair through Desmond's bleeding effect. I think Altair will have more linear levels whilst Ezio gets the open world part.

I'm kinda happy and sad both to see Ezio, happy cause after AC2 and ACB I am simply unable to see and AC game without Ezio and his life (which has been a sad life, so much so that you sympathize with him). Sad cause I wanted the series to move on to AC3 already.

This. It's bittersweet. But considering all 3 Creed games have been top quality, I don't care whatever they do as long as they maintain it.

Also, if you check the pictures properly, you'll notice Ezio's blade has an eagle head attached. That's a hook blade, to make free running faster. I also imagine it'll be used in combat. Like a grappling hook.

Its Ezio trilogy :panic::doh:

and now Altair trilogy and then the AC3 guy trilogy

trilogy within a trilogy ( a bit like inception ainnit )

Its Ezio trilogy :panic::doh:

and now Altair trilogy and then the AC3 guy trilogy

trilogy within a trilogy ( a bit like inception ainnit )

AC was announced as a trilogy, yeah, but I imagine that was thrown out of the window as soon as they announced they wanted to go annual.

So ezio and altair in the same game?

AC2 had Altair too, biggest WTF moment

I hope they can check our save file and give us Romulus armor at the start in Revelations. f**king Ubisoft, be creative.

You get Ubi points by playing through the game, which you can spend in next game to unlock stuff. I like this idea better because then you don't have to buy it on same platform again. The points are attached to your Ubi account, not XBL/PSN id.

Archived