Play-Asia FAQ.

• 4 weeks later...

^^ THanks for the quick reply. Bummer. The only time my order got blocked was when i ordered it as a stupid box, ever since then every time i order stuff as that bubble pack it has gotten thru.

Any one aware of any site that marks items as a gift? Other than ebay ofcourse.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

i recently made a purchase of a game with my CC, but the next day they sent me an email asking for manual authorisation???? asking for photocopy of CC + supporting document although to preven fraud.

has any1 faced this situation before? would they cancel my order ? coz when i check my orders it shows its cancelled.....

i have sent them the manual authorisation

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

a nice bump for a helpful thread (even though its a sticky :unsure: )

i ordered for the first time through Play-Asia. I ordered just one NDS Game, and opted for Air Bubble Economy Packing. Are there any chances of the package getting stuck at customs? From what I've read above, it rarely happens.

Can anyone with personal experience of shopping from PA help calm my nerves? :unsure:

Thanks.

^^ hey there is a PA thread just below this sticky in the Imports section, you can check it out there...also you will get replies faster.

Speaking from personal experience, the cheapest option of shipping and one two games at a time is the best way to avoid customs notice. I have ordered three games at two occasions, no hassle.

a nice bump for a helpful thread (even though its a sticky :rant: )

i ordered for the first time through Play-Asia. I ordered just one NDS Game, and opted for Air Bubble Economy Packing. Are there any chances of the package getting stuck at customs? From what I've read above, it rarely happens.

Can anyone with personal experience of shopping from PA help calm my nerves? :doh:

Thanks.

Depends which city you're from.....A single game wouldnt attract any customs, that too a NDS one is barely any size.

So just calm down n wait for 10-12 days.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
does anyone know the custom duty levied on say a game that we purchase of playasia.com?

also do they change you in dollars?

Customs depend on the physical size I would say.

Ordering just one or two games wouldn't probably cost you anything in customs, having said that it also depends on your luck!

If you use a credit card, your bank will do the converting and charge you for the same(transaction fee). So expect another Rs.100 or so in addition to your total bill and banks always have a higher conversion rate!

Customs depend on the physical size I would say.

Ordering just one or two games wouldn't probably cost you anything in customs, having said that it also depends on your luck!

If you use a credit card, your bank will do the converting and charge you for the same(transaction fee). So expect another Rs.100 or so in addition to your total bill and banks always have a higher conversion rate!

Thank you. Much appreciated :bigyellowgrin:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I had ordered UFC Undisputed 2010 :boxing: on 24th Sept and still haven't got the disk :-(.. I had contacted the support they said it is common for games to be delayed 2-3 weeks and asked me to wait another week.. I think by they time the game arrives they would launch the next version of the game :ranting:

Archived