Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

WhiteWolf

gaming_blackops2.jpg

Developer - Treyarch

Publisher - Activision

Platforms - HD consoles and PC

Release Date - 13/11/2012

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's take on the future might be the most frightening thing I've seen in years. Instead of cliches like lasers and space, Treyarch's fifth Call of Duty game presents a world that's different, yet totally plausible. Change is coming to Call of Duty, and Black Ops 2 presents not only an evolution in terms of the technology you'll be playing with, but also in regards to the franchise's storytelling and design.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/345943/black-ops-2-site-goes-live-confirms-release-date-21st-century-cold-war-setting/

Box Art -

screenshot_282013_thumb_wide940.jpg

Trailer

-

Screens

call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-20120430053640773_640w.jpg

call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-20120430053649928_640w.jpg

call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-20120430053645855_640w.jpg

Return of the king? Seriously? :rofl:

King of what? The mentally challenged? The single digit IQers? The clinically insane? Whiny 12 year olds? People with bad taste? I could go on.

Ah, finally, a game made by Treyarch. Should be good. Modern Warfare 3 was the worst CoD game ever created. Also this time, PS3 version all the way!

^ in deed the worst. I prestiged it only 3 times.

There are countless number people who did that. The game had a terrible map design, and a really shitty netcode. I don't know how it is now, but I got the game day 1 and it was a nightmare to play online. Never touched it again after beating the campaign, which was sort of decent, but not near Treyarch levels of greatness.

Actually, I look forward to Treyarch innovating again like they always do, and showing the world that they're not a B-Tier team anymore. Modern Warfare 3 sales are actually down YoY compared to Black Ops, so I'm pretty sure Activision has sent Infinity Ward to the basement where Treyarch initially used to develop games.

Alright, people. Carry on from here.

@Zodak. Really, a GIF? Dude, you have the mental capacity of a 10 year old -- not a big surprise though. I bet you couldn't decode the numbers inside Mason's head in Black Ops, and are dreading the thought of doing the same in this game.

lol@Karoo - dumb treyarch fanboy :lol:

MW3 beats the sh*t out of BO in both S.P and co-op ....BO m.p was lil better but that's it...everything else was better in MW3

MW3 S.P was a jaw dropping roller coaster ride :bigyellowgrin: .

Just look at this....

:O ..

Archived