Sic Parvis Magna

Keano

going for the avengers, morning show. :bigyellowgrin:

time to stuff my pants wid mcdonalds burgers... :exoticdance:

@kwiksilver :cheers: i have booked my tickets for the night show...so i wont be online today but tomorrow is an holiday hence our team would be open to playing all our matches...lets make sure we get the matches done by tomorrow.

today its all about hulk going rampant :dwarf:

Avengers already out? What the fook?! Comes out may 4th for us.

yup.some movies seem to be releasing worldwide earlier than in the u.s these days...like tin tin,avengers....hell,battlefield released here a whole month beforeits u.s release.....mindless fun movie that one.i at first thought it was a freaking micheal bay movie......explosions galore...some stiff acting...passable dialogues but them explosions were real pretty.

@kwiksilver :cheers: i have booked my tickets for the night show...so i wont be online today but tomorrow is an holiday hence our team would be open to playing all our matches...lets make sure we get the matches done by tomorrow.

today its all about hulk going rampant :dwarf:

u too bro.have fun at the movies.

Guess tomm being a holiday explains the stampede at the cinema ,for the freaking morning show!!!!

Im open for a match tom night...lets see what the rest of the team has to say...

Lool GF making you do some sick sh*t...

Honestly don't know bro, hopefully soon though.. Fingers crossed... :/

I saw Avengers. Deffo worth a watch.

I loved the comedy, the Hulk, Iron man n the Enemy make the whole damn movie...

Just one thing was going on in my mind the entire time. 6 against 1 n they call themselves Superheroes !!? Booo!

Awesome movie though! Enjoy guys!

@Keano & Raj just tell me exact time when team C will have their matches :threatenlumber:

i wont be online today but tomorrow is an holiday hence our team would be open to playing all our matches...lets make sure we get the matches done by tomorrow.

Let the talks RIP for a while brothers.. As you might have seen i had a lot of trouble with my internet yesterday , kept getting disconnected as soon as i used to sign in , so i have asked the BSNL broadband Service providers to withdraw their services from my place.. i Am now switching to airtel but it'll take a maximum of 3 days to get things running they told !

P.S - Praju & Taz know tht i've started following this game like a religion and i'm online every night from 8p.m till about 3 in the morning..So kindly understand that its a genuine problem that i've been facing since yesterday so getting the connection changed was my best option...

Surya can your team play ours tonight ? I will just confirm from my team mates about their availability... You too do the same.. as letting it to the weekend is a bushiii idea as it will totally kill the tourney feeling..

:roflroll:

thats Taz being Taz :hypocrite:

update scores in op....i think plunder is going to be more important than tdm in this tournament because if any team doesn't play well then they could end up with zero points... points difference in any tdm match is going to less as team are more or less balanced...i think one needs to win plunder to make it through to 2nd round....dillis team has very less change of making it through to next round because they have got only 10 points from 100 in plunder.

Scores and the table will be updated shortly in OP.

good match today , dilli and team.

so ,correct me if i'm wrong...but next couple of matches will take place next week ,right?

Next Saturday and Sunday. YES.

if, IF, I F at all any teams want to play on weekdays, I want one of the team mate to own the responsibility of getting his entire team online at a specific time and inform about that time in THIS thread. And we need to have another team that will be ready to play at the same time.

Its not mandataory to play on weekdays, there, I said it.

v're pretty much outta the tourney,so no point playing the other games :|

:thumbdown:

keep trying until u succeed :)

repped :)

Just back from the movie theater ..easily THE BEST movie of this year.

Spoilers .. do not read if you havent watched the movie

the below scene was totally unexpected and the entire theater went mad and clapped for 10-15 seconds even after the sequence ended

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcS8uf1KGGE

and the scene where Hulk bro-hugs Ironman and the scene where Hulk punches thor after they take out a monster, and the scene where Hulk single handedly puts down a huuuuge monster to ground are EPIC

there were 7-8 kids around me and they spoiled the fun at times by annoying hindi commentary and translation. <_<

Just back from the movie theater ..easily THE BEST movie of this year.

Very premature don't you think :P

Repped for that vid.. The entire theatre went crazy when this happened and I couldn't catch his line :lol:

Edit - Damn I can't stop watching it again and again.

Very premature don't you think :P

Repped for that vid.. The entire theatre went crazy when this happened and I couldn't catch his line :lol:

best movies this year till date :bigyellowgrin:

I am glad they din show this scene in the trailer instead of the Hulk, Ironman Brohug. RDJ can surprise you with actions, but Hulk is on another level. Almost every scene where you see the green beast is :good:

@surya,how do u quote so many ppl @ the same time? .__.

only hall of fame members has that option :batman:

I open all all posts in diff tabs and copy each reply into one tab.

@surya,how do u quote so many ppl @ the same time? .__.

best movies this year till date :bigyellowgrin:

I am glad they din show this scene in the trailer instead of the Hulk, Ironman Brohug !

only hall of fame members has that option :batman:

I open all all posts in diff tabs and copy each reply into one tab.

Press the miltuquote button along the reply button of all the post u wanna reply and then press reply ... i think it works that way..

It does.. just press the add reply button..

Archived