Resident Evil 6

Karooo

when Leon says its Racoon city all over again I am trying to point out that the game is not a sequel to RE4 and that it happens after Racoon city :)

Its probably a direct sequel to RE4 instead of 5, or retconning RE5's story with Las Plagas and zombie president, or a prequel to RER which happens after RE4 but before RE5.

:ko:

where teh hell is Jill??!! :threatenlumber:

5$ DLC

No Hope Left.

true...sala kya bolega crapcom..mood kharab kar diya...:(

:ha: Told ya. If it is going to be on consoles it'll be another Gears of Evil with total dudebro cast. If you want classic RE with Jill you know what to do :P

yea...who would have thought that they would not keep up their words...not that i hate it...i liked re4 and so did re5...but they are not the way i want my re series atleast...i just like them as game coz they had good action but that does not mean they will keep giving us same thing....shame what they are doing...

i feel as a game once again it will be great but now re series is over for me...it is no longer that "special" for me....i given up on it....

Looks awesome sure, but I think I'll be sitting this out day one. Reason being: there will be a "Gold Edition" or whatever have you six months to a year later at a lower price. Day one for 2999-3499? Not happening. After getting butt hurt on MvC3, RE5 and SF4 I don't think I'll bother.

Also, wtf?! Gears of Evil gameplay?! I really don't know if that is a good thing...

you can bet they will come up with some extended edition.... ...arey yaar dhuniya mein isse jyada safe bet nahi hai.....

only saw a bit of the trailer on my phone. it looked like Leon's gameplay resembles RE4, while Chris' part looks vanquish-y....dude bro shooter indeed.

Looks awesome sure, but I think I'll be sitting this out day one. Reason being: there will be a "Gold Edition" or whatever have you six months to a year later at a lower price. Day one for 2999-3499? Not happening. After getting butt hurt on MvC3, RE5 and SF4 I don't think I'll bother.

Also, wtf?! Gears of Evil gameplay?! I really don't know if that is a good thing...

I think chris will have gears of evil gameplay , while Leon is RE4 style and the other 2 look to be like RE5 co op..... also RE5 gold edition was available as DLC too right for original RE5 owners?

I think chris will have gears of evil gameplay , while Leon is RE4 style and the other 2 look to be like RE5 co op..... also RE5 gold edition was available as DLC too right for original RE5 owners?

Yeah, except the Move patch. Capcom said its impossible to patch move controls through DLC, even though Heavy Rain and HV Bowling did it without a hitch. You want RE5 with Move? buy the new disk..

lol...

Capcom UK's head of marketing, Dave Turner, pointed out to MCV ahead of the Resident Evil 6 reveal that action-focused Resident Evil 5 is in fact the series' biggest seller, and even revealed aspirations to attract Call of Duty players.

Asked why the series has taken a more action-focussed stance - specifically with Operation Raccoon City - Turner said:

"We've seen the popularity of Resident Evil increase massively as the series became more action oriented - Resident Evil 5 is the biggest seller in the series. So, it makes sense for us to follow this action area more fully."

He added of Operation Raccoon City: "The dream would be that the millions of Call of Duty fans that are enjoying these fast-paced online games are attracted to this Resident Evil."

Its probably a direct sequel to RE4 instead of 5, or retconning RE5's story with Las Plagas and zombie president, or a prequel to RER which happens after RE4 but before RE5.

:ko:

5$ DLC

The timeline of Racoon city will give it away once it releases either ways I am glad the good old Leon is back (hopefully so is illuminati).Leon in Racoon city looks like a muppet (Its like how'd I say how Platinum games would create Snake if he was to feature in Metal gear Revengence)

Archived