TWISTED METAL Ragefests

TheDribbler

i got games today also (after 3-4 tries though :P )

put your router,modem in dmz then try.

Awesome.. Ive got just 20GB fup.. So cant throw away 1.5 GB.. But sundays i hv free download... Cant w8 to dl d demo. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Alas finally got to play couple of deathmatch games yday.. phew * Getting connected is a nightmare in the demo..

Still not getting the nostalgic feel of origy TM.. but guess eventually playing more..that vision may differ.. One thing i hate is I can't do a sharp turn instantly... am using race controls...

Danny revert back to classic controls it's hard but most effective :D

And you can do quick turns too :dance:

Will they add a party option in this demo, so we can jam up or a custom game option? :unsure:

Anyone tried Nuke yet?

Even I played a few Deathmatches yesterday..... Good fun.... Last TM I played was on the PSOne.... :fear: I feel this game will be more fun when playing against friends compared to playing against random firangs.... I found it a tad bit boring after a point of time......

Try nuke mode aman

And try the challenge offline ,see howmany u can kill :P

Eg.Each weapon is different from other and can be a game changer...

The weapons will be upgradeable in full game, this is just a teaser ;)

IM not buying this one till IM pretty confident that online mtchmaking and its component work flawlessly in the final build.

The current mtchmking in the demo is a Joke... U need Aladdin's Genie to get u in a online mtch :ack:

IM not buying this one till IM pretty confident that online mtchmaking and its component work flawlessly in the final build.

The current mtchmking in the demo is a Joke... U need Aladdin's Genie to get u in a online mtch :ack:

:rofl:

It will improve :)

Give it time.

Archived