IVG Secret Santa 2011

abhi90

Woah! raining awesome gifts :panic:

Also since the thread may get confusing and all, so a Santa can PM me the condition of any courier or something and if you want me to deliver it discreetly, I can do so.

Dear Joy (Secret Santa),

You have really lived up to your name and indeed i am really really happy with the gift that you have given me and you have made it special :)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year for everyone in IVG, this Christmas is really special for me as i have bought a new apartment today and here comes the gift as soon as i reach home after registering my new house :)

That's an Uncharted 3 PS3 vinyl sticker, a Pair of pens and a chocolate box :):):)

2yl8wv7.jpg

Got my gifts and my secret Santa is Sackboy :kisstogether:

Thanks for the wonderful gifts,really made my day.Enslaved might just get me back to gaming and yeah i don't have diabetes.He also sent me a sweet note,which he doesn't want me to post here coz of his shabby hand-writing.Only thing i will say is thank god you haven't seen mine.Thanks once again and Merry Christmas :hug:

jtQLJ.jpg

Dear Joy (Secret Santa),

You have really lived up to your name and indeed i am really really happy with the gift that you have given me and you have made it special :)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year for everyone in IVG, this Christmas is really special for me as i have bought a new apartment today and here comes the gift as soon as i reach home after registering my new house :)

That's an Uncharted 3 PS3 vinyl sticker, a Pair of pens and a chocolate box :):):)

http://i40.tinypic.com/2yl8wv7.jpg

Glad u liked it bro :) Sry just like Nemo I forgot to add in a note inside , so just had to write Merry Xmas on on the packet itself as I had already packed it. Hope removing all the tape wasn't much trouble. :P

Pl. pm me your email id , will send u a Christmas e-card tomorrow , and congratz on your new house. :coolspeak:

Archived