Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

Clearly in this case, there was a fire, but the lack of trust here is monumental! How good was the relationship if you felt the need to go through all this effort to snoop through her email?

see... I met her through a common friend, who incidently was another girl I used to go out with for a while. when she got to know about it, she just said "remember uska dil sabke liye dhadakta hai" (her heart beats for everyone), I just brushed those words aside thinking she was jealous but those words kept on haunting me. Oh well, Looks like I got served. :(

KCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.. You must change your name to Smartchap to see if that works with the Ladies!

Anyway, As for your Original Love for a long time who is about to be married. Don't think what she wants, or she feels in this relationship. Ask yourself what you want? Does it satisfy your male -ego that the girl who dumped you and used you is back on her feet saying that she loves you? Or does it really make your heart melt since this is what you wanted and you can let the bygones be and invest your emotions again in this girl. You did mention before that she is someone you are very fond of. You always loved her and you were disappointed that she was getting married to somebody else. In this case, just introspect. Know what you want and act accordingly. If I were you, I would have felt happy that she finally realised my value and confessed her love for me, but i would have encouraged her to carry on with her wedding as I do not want to be trapped in another rollercoaster of her indecisive emotions as it effects me and can give me heartache in future. But That's my POV on your situation. You know best.

As for this other girl, who you were excited about and after listening to your perception of her the last time, I asked you to go give this relationship a serious try. But I also told you that it looks like a rebound to me. Anyway,now the thing is, may be the girl is funloving and flirtatious. Maybe she is cheating on you. But, you also cheated her if you read her personal mails. So you think she is having an affair with 4 other guys, but are you also not having feelings for this other girl who is to be married and she was anyway a rebound for you, then why the expectation of loyalty and commitment from her? Was she exclusive and committed to you? If not, then how does it matter if she is also seeing 3 other men. Have fun with her and move on. And please do not ever read anybody's personal emails.. No girl would like it. One of my very close friend broke off her "Roka" because she realised that her fiancee' was insecure enough to read her personal mails.

I wish you the best and may you get "Heart Happy" soon. :console:

i haz no heart... <_<

Dabbaa... :hug: where were you?? Long time.. I know you have no heart after you gave it away to Outsider!

i m on the other end of ur ldr spectrum. my crush has a long distance thing and i want it to be over... so me can swoop in. yeah i know.. not d most gentlemanly but hey.. a man s gotts eat.

Oh boy! You are the Prem Chopra. You want your crush to break her relationship and be with you? Though it is possible, but it may also irritate her and you may even lose your standing as a friend. Beware!

Something,somewhat similar I will tell you in a school level,my ex who I dumped and who got in a relationship a month after suddenly started talking to me after another 2 months of us two ignoring each other she used to beg and plead for me to talk to her,that I mean so much to her she never said she loves me but the way she talked it seemed as if she desperately did. Well being the arse I am suceeded in making me say 'leave him and get to me' and after that she just said what is wrong with you,I just wanted you as a friend. Now she tells everyone in school this,that she wanted me as a friend but I am still madly in live with her.

I wish I could shoot that bitch,no kidding.

:rofl: smart girl.. whatta sweet revenge. I like. :hi2:

If I were you, I would have felt happy that she finally realised my value and confessed her love for me, but i would have encouraged her to carry on with her wedding as I do not want to be trapped in another rollercoaster of her indecisive emotions as it effects me and can give me heartache in future. But That's my POV on your situation. You know best.

Thats exactly what i did. told her to forget the past and have a great married life. and i told her that ill always be just a phone call away, in case she ever needs me. :)

As for this other girl, who you were excited about and after listening to your perception of her the last time, I asked you to go give this relationship a serious try. But I also told you that it looks like a rebound to me. Anyway,now the thing is, may be the girl is funloving and flirtatious. Maybe she is cheating on you. But, you also cheated her if you read her personal mails. So you think she is having an affair with 4 other guys, but are you also not having feelings for this other girl who is to be married and she was anyway a rebound for you, then why the expectation of loyalty and commitment from her? Was she exclusive and committed to you? If not, then how does it matter if she is also seeing 3 other men. Have fun with her and move on. And please do not ever read anybody's personal emails.. No girl would like it. One of my very close friend broke off her "Roka" because she realised that her fiancee' was insecure enough to read her personal mails.

see i had no intention of reading her mail in the first place, if i was so insecure i would've used the password recovery system to send a new password to her phone and use it without her ever knowing it. and she was committed, she would often talk to me about getting married and settling down while i was still dicey. think about it as the last step before i would have finally given my nod.

Thats exactly what i did. told her to forget the past and have a great married life. and i told her that ill always be just a phone call away, in case she ever needs me. :)

see i had no intention of reading her mail in the first place, if i was so insecure i would've used the password recovery system to send a new password to her phone and use it without her ever knowing it. and she was committed, she would often talk to me about getting married and settling down while i was still dicey. think about it as the last step before i would have finally given my nod.

Chalo all's well that ends well..

Now you have clarity and your single status intact.. Go have fun!!!

:cheers:

50269_113005798212_7799627_n.jpg

Oh boy! You are the Prem Chopra. You want your crush to break her relationship and be with you? Though it is possible, but it may also irritate her and you may even lose your standing as a friend. Beware!

of course am smart enough to not say that to her directly.. thats just wishful thinking