Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

Me and Saintu :exoticdance:

Yea Praju its a rip-off for sure... i bought the FH from my main ID. cos its indian A/c and my game is also indian so no probs.. AND THE FH THEME IS :surprise:

its truly worth the stuff...

Me and saint were wondering if we could get the skins those were released earlier ... :scratchchin:

Or we will just get the future dlc's ??? cos its so cheap comparing to FH in us store is still 35$ :thumbdown:

gochu log the pack was bought before 18th november and it is shareable :slap: dumbs <_<

If thats the case .. I can download with Mixie and Sid :P

Me and saint were wondering if we could get the skins those were released earlier ... :scratchchin:

Or we will just get the future dlc's ??? cos its so cheap comparing to FH in us store is still 35$ :thumbdown:

U get all the items that are released for the game till now. Mixie and Sid are in a team and they got FHC. they are kind enough to let me have the skins after both of them downloaded them.

@ruzzy,we had a prob while dwnldin b2k dlc maps for battlefield 3 and 5 of us dwnlded the game before 18th. soo,wont work <_<

when did B2k release on psn ? if it was after 18th november than definitely only 2 people can share

I think BF3 released in October and there are 5 player sharing teams that downloaded it. B2K map pack got released after the PSN sharing restrictions were in place and all the 5 players in the sharing team were not able to download it.

By that logic .. 5 players were able to download FHC before the restrictions. Flashback Mappack wont be available for all the 5 players in the sharing team.

I think BF3 released in October and there are 5 player sharing teams that downloaded it. B2K map pack got released after the PSN sharing restrictions were in place and all the 5 players in the sharing team were not able to download it.

By that logic .. 5 players were able to download FHC before the restrictions. Flashback Mappack wont be able to available for all the 5 players in the sharing team.

Exactly what I was thinking just now. Even I did BF3 sharing and when b2k released, only two of us were able to get the map pack. People who were late to the party didn't get to download it at all!

Archived