Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

sam... :rofl:

also what news of taking action against errant vendors.... i see the rule implemented... but theitwares has still not replied :rant:

yep leave that alone they didnt even reply to my mail on sales@theitwares.com .... and all there PM boxes are full so no way of PMing em on IVG ..

You should definitely try it. Its more.... visceral than English. English is nice when you stub your toe. Hindi is better when you actually need to throw an insult.

On a slightly related topic some of my relatives are from Haryana and if you havent heard anyone from there curse up a storm in Hindi you are missing something quite remarkable. :lol:

You should definitely try it. Its more.... visceral than English. English is nice when you stub your toe. Hindi is better when you actually need to throw an insult.

On a slightly related topic some of my relatives are from Haryana and if you havent heard anyone from there curse up a storm in Hindi you are missing something quite remarkable. :lol:

I am from gurgaon and in my school kids can seriously abuse

So I picked it up and now if I come in the mood I can insult anyone so bad and so creatively that he will never know what hit him an it has to be face to face

But I prefer to avoid ... We have regular "utarna" sessions in my class which is summin like yo mama but you are not limited by moms anything will do as long as the audience .. I was the reigning champion till day before yesterday till my friend dethroned me and i had been made fun of soooooooo badly

But we have a rule that when we do that in free periods you don't talk about it after it and no getting physical .. It should all be in good humor and nothing should be taken seriously

Oh you have to be there the creativity that kids show is amazing and the wierd shayari that keeps going on is so godamn funny

Seriously? A Fight of abuses with rule of no hand to hand combat :rofl:

These abuses doesn't mean or feel anything unless you mean it,They should come out of your heart out of frustration and anger and not for some competition.

That's coz English is a universal language. If Hindi was our only national language (which it ISN'T), we'd filter maderchod as well. :P

hmmm.. i always thought it would be madar.. :scratchchin:

The flow in which they utter it you sometimes mistake it for regular language :lol:

I am from gurgaon and in my school kids can seriously abuse

So I picked it up and now if I come in the mood I can insult anyone so bad and so creatively that he will never know what hit him an it has to be face to face

But I prefer to avoid ... We have regular "utarna" sessions in my class which is summin like yo mama but you are not limited by moms anything will do as long as the audience .. I was the reigning champion till day before yesterday till my friend dethroned me and i had been made fun of soooooooo badly

But we have a rule that when we do that in free periods you don't talk about it after it and no getting physical .. It should all be in good humor and nothing should be taken seriously

:rofl:

sounds fun!