**The Food Thread**

arjun

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

HOLY f**k........... i can't believe i never noticed this thread.

its weird, in England, the most popular food is an Indian Cuisine, you would find near 20 Indian restaurant, but here, i find more western food joints, than indian ones.

man....so....hungry......................................!!!!!

im sure im not the only foodie out here.... so all foodies post here as and when u have a good meal....

to start off ....

just grabbed a bite at indigo deli....

ate -

filet mignon (insane)

chirozzi pizza

and had a beer....

rating - 8/10

:)

You took the words right out of my mouth.. Chorizo Pizza FTMF!!!111

Shoot, noticed his thread today!! Ridiculous topic? Not really, imho!

Well, a little twist to the thread might add some spice to it -

What is the most weird food you have eaten??

For me, it was Morcilla (pronounced - Morcisha; also known as Blood Sausage in northern hemisphere) - grilled to perfection!! Argentina rocks, when it comes to steaks!!

Didnt know Chorizo is available in India now. Thats one thing from Arg I wont miss anymore after returning!

^ for sure KP roasted nuts for life.

normally, food supplied a shoots are sh*t................ just sh*t................... and im mean sh*t.............. food poising sh*t............ BUT today........... dear lord............... the food was AMAZING.............. THEY HAD CHEESE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it was decent as hell. and trust me........ i know cheese cake.

im going to sleep well tonight. :dance:

strangest food i ate was in a mid-eastern restaurant in chicago. It was good though, sharbat was tasty....I think it was called - 'falafel' or something, can't exactly remember the name !

Edited by ..Ne0..

falafel are f**king tasty, dude, if u ever..ever.ever go to London....please go to Edgware Road (zone 1, central London), the road is packed......packed with Lebanese restaurants. go to Maroush or sister place joint Ranoush Juice.

YOU WILL DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN

Edgware road is NOT the same as the town Edqware (zone 6b)

Edited by THEDIRECTOR

coming to the indian cuisine, i love naan, makes my mouth water :giggle:, also like pao bhaji and the street bhel muri or whatever it is

I never had " Bhel Muri " b4 in my life :( must be nice...

I Love pizzas, from Dominoes...ahaa they rock, or that Pizza mcpuff from Mcdonadls,

I love TWIX chocolate, its awesome!

I love Pani puri ( or MURI ) :(!

exactly what i wanna say :jumpy:

• Like 1

^ for sure KP roasted nuts for life.

normally, food supplied a shoots are sh*t................ just sh*t................... and im mean sh*t.............. food poising sh*t............ BUT today........... dear lord............... the food was AMAZING.............. THEY HAD CHEESE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it was decent as hell. and trust me........ i know cheese cake.

im going to sleep well tonight. :P

Roasted nuts, and salted cashewnuts for LIFE! :O

And Cheese cake is amazing, just amazing! It's impossible to describe! You have great taste my friend :sign_omg:

• Like 1