~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

New show called Mr. Selfridge that is apparently very similar to The Paradise I mentioned a few days ago. Period drama set in Victorian England about the department store Selfridges. Starring Jeremy 'Ari Gold' Piven. Should be interesting to watch.

^^Personally, I don't like Spartacus..Way too much gore, sex and nudity .

If you like, then watch..It's pretty great show.

10 minutes into the first episode (Pilot).. and already feeling that this show has really cheesy dialogues :/

10 minutes into the first episode (Pilot).. and already feeling that this show has really cheesy dialogues :/

The first 2 or 3 episodes are like that. After that it gets really good.

Yup, first 3 eps are absolute crap...but stick with it...cause it gets a whole lot better.

:lol:/> ^

Btw how is Justified? I mean does it get better? I stopped watching it after 3-4eps :(/> really need a good tv show

Start with season two. Thats when the show pulls itself out of its a*s and becomes a modern western. It's a weird show in that it will have 3-4 superb episodes, and then an average one. But it always ties up its stories nicely, the characters are superb, the dialogues are fascinating and rich. And S03 ended with the saddest line of dialogue I have ever seen on TV (v. minor spoiler): "He shot a cop wearing a hat." To find the context you will have to sit through the show.

Pretty good. Watch it.

Writing is good sometimes, horrible other times. Acting is f**king awesome though.

Season 1 was good. The episodes before Season 2 finale were horrible IMO.

That Part when Carrie goes after for Abu Nazir just after she is released by him. And the most wanted terrorist is hiding inside a factory like a coward :rofl: