Animal Crossing: New Leaf

cnitsB

hey all,

I am new here, and as the topic suggests is anybody out there playing the 3DS game called Animal crossing new leaf.

I m kind of tired searching for a fellow countryman playing it.Literally every other gamer i know think its 1) kiddish 2) don't care about 3ds/nintendo.

The truth is far from that..As they say "Look with your eyes, judge with your soul"

.Its a decent little relaxing game, a break from hardcore RPG's and FPS(both of which has been my staple till now). And those who play it will understand it...so if anyone's playing it here is my friend code. My town's a bit lonely right now. Feel free to add me. my FC: 4699-6232-8148

Thanks for reading.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

I will join you soon , Once i received my copy

cool

woah i forgo , i have to play animal crossing today lol haven't checked for week i guess , lots of weed and dead plants maybe , even guess many villagers might have left :(

• 2 months later...

I will join you soon , Once i received my copy

got ur copy ? does anyone plays it nitz or sid ?? i have just started the game and lots of mushrooms and weeds in my city :l

Wow I haven't played this game for a long time now. I like it in short quick bursts but I had to stop playing my 3ds for a couple of weeks in between due to my exams and I could never go back. I think it sucks that the game punishes you for ignoring it for a long time. There should be some pause option really.

Archived