Pre-Owned games at Local Stores?

pfx1990

^That I know I was wondering If there is a place like a store (offline) where I can go and buy them or maybe get a good exchange.

Thank You for the reply though.

There's also game4u having physical store but that seller has have had bad reviews.

^That I know I was wondering If there is a place like a store (offline) where I can go and buy them or maybe get a good exchange.

Thank You for the reply though.

Dude delhi has the mother of all markets, Palika!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

bumping a little old thread.

webuy - exactly the store you are looking for, OP! they not only sell pre-owned games, but also other gadgets like phones, tabs, etc. they also buy from you. they have a store in delhi. check their website @ in.webuy.com

have bought vita games from them. they have catalogues online with prices.

bumping a little old thread.

webuy - exactly the store you are looking for, OP! they not only sell pre-owned games, but also other gadgets like phones, tabs, etc. they also buy from you. they have a store in delhi. check their website @ in.webuy.com

have bought vita games from them. they have catalogues online with prices.

Their prices are crazy horrible. Latest titles are sold for more than the mrp. If you are a regular member and you opt for vouchers, it might be kinda helpful. Otherwise horrible pricing. Good for very old games though, but then again you can find most of the games cheaper here in the forum.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Their prices are crazy horrible. Latest titles are sold for more than the mrp. If you are a regular member and you opt for vouchers, it might be kinda helpful. Otherwise horrible pricing. Good for very old games though, but then again you can find most of the games cheaper here in the forum.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

yes prices not good for new as well as some old titles too. had been there before checking the sales-section of this forum, and prices here are any given day better! for buying as well as selling. their 'we buy' prices are esp. pathetic. but if the OP still insists on an offline local store for pre-owned games, there are probably near to none choices available other than WB i guess.

• 1 month later...

Archived