The Amazing Spider-Man

Tyler

This is pretty lame on the developers part , they said the game was 30 hours or so , if you complete the game too quickly you can't play new side missions , so did they mean the game will last 30 hours if you go through all , this is wordplay on their part , at least be honest to fans , Paying Rs.2799 for this now dragon's dogma seems tempting

who said to get this game on day 1?!

besides price drops of these kinda games r faster & then it sells like hotcakes,

but the best Spidey games for me r rise of Sinister Six on 8bit catridge, PC version of Spiderman (comic theme) followed by Enter Electro,

these 3 r Excelsior!! in my books :first:

Well shattered dimensions is like Rs.1699 after 2 years now it was Rs.1999 a month back so i doubt this game will fall & people seem to be excited for it so i doubt it will lose popularity too , good as a spidey fan but not as a wallet & the game b4 that is like the same price on some sites

GS Gave it a 7.5 that is like a IGN 9 , the game will sell like hotcakes

Ok i guess , indian market stinks , edge of time is still for Rs.1999 on FlipKart , the game released last October , so for this i still would have to wait for 3-4 months more for price drops , will ask the importers later

Archived