Jak and Daxter HD Collection

playstation

Dunno how..missed out on this news entirely. Even while searching ..

Explains why mohit has his ps2 collection on sale :)

Ign gives it a 9/10

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1218157p1.html

Waiting for ppl to put in a word or two regarding its gameplay rating keeping aside the nostalgia factor. ign author seemed to be all emotional.

Looking fwd to purchasing this.

:lol: i already got offers to purchase it but i refused..i was in two minds...i needed money but on other hand i am a collector and these are games i love to keep....they are from my best developer as well..so anyways i am glad i did not for now...as i dont need cash right now...

btw if you have already played this game ...dont buy it now wait for price to drop or it to hit tp otherwise if not and want to play it is damn good deal.

What about gameplay experience keeping out the nostalgia part ?

checkout some gameplay videos to see if you like it or not...whatever little i have played i kinda felt it is like ratchet and clank gameplay type...i wanted to complete the game but something came up and from then on the game is yet to be completed.

• 1 month later...

Feels so good to play this after years...I feel like those trouble free times have come back

Does look a bit aged and camera seems a bit of an issue but it oozes with awesomeness :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Have played Daxter on PSP. Liked it but found the platforming to be quite frustrating at times. How are the parent games? Thinking abt the Vita version!

Sent from my HTC One V

Have played Daxter on PSP. Liked it but found the platforming to be quite frustrating at times. How are the parent games? Thinking abt the Vita version!

Sent from my HTC One V

they are just awesome.

surely you will enjoy them

Archived