The Football Thread

Xeno

I think Hazard will select Manchester United.My mate another spurs forum knows Hazard's dad.He said he doesnt care about the money.He will decide what's best for his son's future.That's why he also once said he wanted to join spurs when we were doing well.He wants max playing time.Man U on the horizon for Hazard.

are you from belgium? :scratchchin:

Another article talking about football losing its soul due to clubs like Chelsea & City! -> http://www.channel4.com/news/premier-league-the-alternative-results-table

"The spending of this scale started 20 years ago with the formation of the Premier League, and I do see it as 'football selling its soul'," said Dr Beech.

"It's destroying any natural competitive balance, moving away from realms of sport to realm of entertainment. Yes it's entertaining, but it's not sport. It's the uncertainty of outcome that's being removed."

Another article talking about football losing its soul due to clubs like Chelsea & City! -> http://www.channel4.com/news/premier-league-the-alternative-results-table

"The spending of this scale started 20 years ago with the formation of the Premier League, and I do see it as 'football selling its soul'," said Dr Beech.

"It's destroying any natural competitive balance, moving away from realms of sport to realm of entertainment. Yes it's entertaining, but it's not sport. It's the uncertainty of outcome that's being removed."

Yes, that indeed is our goal... To destroy and murder football... Oh.. And for the records, I am being sarcastic...

PS: Who the hell is Dr Beech?? Then again, we sure can trust a beech :giggle:

http://www.arsenal.com/splash/625/new-home-kit-2012/14-pre-order-yours-now :( RVP :sadbye: No Arsenal captain in the Kit Promo.What does it mean :samui:

Also Kalou and Bosingwa will go out of Chelsea :clapping: Now let Essien,Mikel and Malouda go too :smokey:

Who will Arsenal Sign next now :fever:

No, not Essien :cry:... As far as Arsenal goes :wave:

Hulk's buy-out clause at Porto- €100m

think twice b4 buying :P

Yeah... But then there will always be negotiations... Also, if the player wants to leave, all the more reason for Proto to re-consider their stance...