Sony: We Should Probably Develop Less Games

Wait what? Digit forums are alive? And this guy is mod there?

Yes.But the Forums is a Hell for XBOX Fans.Sh*t they believed PS3 was the only console able to handle 3d games till 2012 January and XBOX couldnt handle it.They even believe in Multiplats PS3 is miles ahead of 360

i dont recall anyone screaming 'shipped' when other publishers reveal their 'sold' numbers.

when sony said they sold million of UC3 units on day 1 everyone screamed shipped and said they hardly clear their first shipment. one month later (in december) sony announced that the series has sold 13 mill units. almost 4 months later they managed to ship another 4.2 million units.

so either the retailers are interested in overstocking sony games despite them not selling and taking up their valuable shelf space or maybe, just maybe their game do sell well enough. take your pick ;)

when a publisher says Sold it means sold to retailers (whats the point of NPD then) , and I was only referring to UC GA . So yes retailers are overstocking copies of UC GA and the Vita. As for UC3 they probably shipped 1m on day 1 and then shipped more copies the following weeks once it was sold out? But who knows maybe what your saying is right , I still find it hard to believe UC GA crossed 1m given Vita sales.

oh dude please. get a life.Stop trying to pretend otherwise...you are just one of the many xbots here.

Also stop trying to get behind afty to take a cheap dig at me.... :lol:

I am an Xbot? srsly? . For you anyone who says something against Sony is an Xbot . Do you see me going around praising everything MS does? No ,so kindly STFU if you dont know anything about me . If you want i'll pull out some posts where i said good things about sony too :lol:.

If you are NOT a PSf** , why are you getting so offended whenever someone makes a comment against Sony? Do you see me raging in the threads where you bash MS? If you want people to stop calling you a fanboy stop behaving like one . All i did was put a rofl smiley to that post , coz it was funny how people really do that.

when a publisher says Sold it means sold to retailers (whats the point of NPD then) , and I was only referring to UC GA . So yes retailers are overstocking copies of UC GA and the Vita. As for UC3 they probably shipped 1m on day 1 and then shipped more copies the following weeks once it was sold out? But who knows maybe what your saying is right , I still find it hard to believe UC GA crossed 1m given Vita sales.

I am an Xbot? srsly? . For you anyone who says something against Sony is an Xbot . Do you see me going around praising everything MS does? No ,so kindly STFU if you dont know anything about me . If you want i'll pull out some posts where i said good things about sony too :lol:.

If you are NOT a PSf** , why are you getting so offended whenever someone makes a comment against Sony? Do you see me raging in the threads where you bash MS? If you want people to stop calling you a fanboy stop behaving like one . All i did was put a rofl smiley to that post , coz it was funny how people really do that.

I will get back to you on this. For now enjoy E3. :cheers:

and then he doesn't believe me when I tell him "bahut ro raha tha tu". i iz sad. :(

Yes.But the Forums is a Hell for XBOX Fans.Sh*t they believed PS3 was the only console able to handle 3d games till 2012 January and XBOX couldnt handle it.They even believe in Multiplats PS3 is miles ahead of 360

OMG and I thought IVG was the worst PS Fanboy forum :rofl:

Erm... PS Vita has reached 1.8 million as of March 2012. Not sure why Shado thinks it hasn't reached 1 million :mellow:

MS is really pushing Xbox as a complete entertainment package. They think (and rightly so) that a healthy dose of their famous franchises will keep the gamers satisfied, while they can improve their other services. They want a bigger market share and don't just want to restrict their brand to gaming. While Sony's approach is different. I wouldn't say either of them are wrong.

sorry i skipped a point there. UC 3 shipped 3.8 million day 1 and they shipped atleast 4.2 more copies after that. even if we take 1.5 mill for vita(100%attach ratio lol) and .5 million for the older titles, drakes's deception shd easily hit over 6 mill units by now.

Erm... PS Vita has reached 1.8 million as of March 2012. Not sure why Shado thinks it hasn't reached 1 million :mellow:

^^ Majority of those numbers are from japan. So unless everyone whos buying a Vita in the west is buying UC GA too, not happening.

You also need to stop getting upset over this if you dont consider yourself to be xbot. Also how do you know that i always just go praising sony or anyone with something that is against sony is an Xbot for me. there many threads-PS3 warranty thread etc where you will see me posting that is against sony.Beside that in personal way also i have mentioned relatives and friends how bad sony sales service can be and that xbox may not be a bad choice either. Infact I have praised Wii more than ps3 to my Uncle's family when they wanted console for their children. So i can also pull out many post where i have praised Microsoft and Nintendo.

Listen I dont mind being called sony ps fan .I am sony fan no doubt but just because i am and i have something that i genuinely post (not ones that i post for masti with zodak )for sony or against microsoft does not particuarly mean it is only because i see one way only.

May be i should have particularly mentioned in my earlier post that shadoken, i dont mean you when i said Bunch of hypocrites going about posting sales and all etc....because i dont consider you to be in that category also but your post immediately accusing him of bloating was not helping much either and this is not first where i have felt you kinda sound just like one of the xbots even if you have meant otherwise.

We have had our share of arguments over many things but you also not the person i would like to create misunderstandings between just ....coz of the heat of the moment.

Also how do you know that i always just go praising sony or anyone with something that is against sony is an Xbot for me.

maybe because of your forum name - playstation ?

:P

May be i should have particularly mentioned in my earlier post that shadoken, i dont mean you when i said Bunch of hypocrites going about posting sales and all etc....because i dont consider you to be in that category also but your post immediately accusing him of bloating was not helping much either and this is not first where i have felt you kinda sound just like one of the xbots even if you have meant otherwise.

We have had our share of arguments over many things but you also not the person i would like to create misunderstandings between just ....coz of the heat of the moment.

Sorry i took it in the wrong way since you quoted his direct reply to my post . peace man :cheers:

Archived