Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2

'Pranay

I think many have started loving pc gaming specially in india is because of the price and ofcourse xbox360 controller. Cannot praise it enough....really made lot of games for me a great experience. Mouse and keyboard is big turn off for me .

NO way man, for me 360 controller is a big turn off. I just can't play with the 360 controller at all. Mouse and keyboard is very good, I never had any problems with KB+mouse and I've played games like AC and POP which are supposed to be played with controller. Its not compromise for me either, I ENJOY it.

NO way man, for me 360 controller is a big turn off. I just can't play with the 360 controller at all. Mouse and keyboard is very good, I never had any problems with KB+mouse and I've played games like AC and POP which are supposed to be played with controller. Its not compromise for me either, I ENJOY it.

some games u just need a controller....

Once you get accustomed to it then there's no turning back.

Also for games like Fifa and all, a controller is an absolute necessity, atleast for me

Not really. Never faced any noticeable frame rate issues.

You played it on PS3 ..right?...PS3 version was much better, there were no frame-rate issues nd all . :)

Afty played it on 360....Xbox 360 version had minor frame-rate issues plus it was on 3 DVDs :giggle: ....

some games u just need a controller....

Yes like dmc and other hackbslash but these I am fine with about 90% of the games even if they are hacknslash. If controls are done right then everything is fun with mouse+kb. I hope konami wont f**k up the controls. I'll play this game with kb+mouse for sure

You played it on PS3 ..right?...PS3 version was much better, there were no frame-rate issues nd all . :)

Afty played it on 360....Xbox 360 version had minor frame-rate issues plus it was on 3 DVDs :giggle: ....

Yeah i played it on ps3. But seriously i dont think the issue could have been so bad as to render it unplayable on the 360, could it?

Like the time almost every gaming website claimed ghostbusters had major frame rate issues and screen tearing on the ps3 version but honestly me and my friends never noticed it. :P

It's 2012, a controller is not an optional peripheral anymore. There are barely any PC exclusive, almost all games are made for multiple platforms and some are just not meant to be played with a KB+Mouse. It's better to just plug in a controller than raging at a developer for not implementing proper PC controls.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived