Battlefield 4

WhiteWolf

Which platform will you buy BF4 for?  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Iam pretty sure it's a nextgen tittle..BF4 will look like garbage on current gen consoles

I wouldn't call BF3's visuals garbage and BF4 will look similar to Bf3. But there will hardly be any improvement.

Edited by BloodNinja

Of course the PC is going to look better. You guys think next gen consoles are going to bring parity with PC graphics? :lol:

PC will ALWAYS look better no matter which console generation you compare it with. Battlefield 3 is one of the best looking games out there. By your estimation every console game out there looks 'garbage'

^ no every console game is not garbage visuals ..look at uncharted, look at gears of war 3 ,killzone....ofcourse pc will always be the advanced platform as far as hardware is concerned...but point is pc will only look as good as develpers want it to be or have time to put ..with more and more developers wanting to make profits they will concentrate thier efforts on consoles...(I m not hinting pc only developers can't make profits, so don't jump on me for that :D). the point is if consoles provide a unified platform and less disparities between them unlike ps 3 and xbox 360 which had almost completely different architecture...games will look as good as most exclusives this gen....more developers will provide better looking games...for next gen this looks even more possible

, hints are all over place ..amd is providing hardware for both nxt gen consoles .....so definitely a good thing in a regard... :D

Edited by Razpor

you guys are nuts ! BF3 looks sweet as heaven on the ps3. The point is its the most fun MP game on the consoles and that matters.

Now that I have had some time to think of it, BF4, next winter isn't bad at all. Last BF3 DLC comes in March 2013, so, Dec 2013 for BF4 is fine and good. ANyways, ever since Battlefield started we have something BF realted every year, either a full fledged expansion or a full game, they have always had an yearly cycle, it is nothing new.

^ no every console game is not garbage visuals ..look at uncharted, look at gears of war 3 ,killzone....ofcourse pc will always be the advanced platform as far as hardware is concerned...but point is pc will only look as good as develpers want it to be or have time to put ..with more and more developers wanting to make profits they will concentrate thier efforts on consoles...(I m not hinting pc only developers can't make profits, so don't jump on me for that :D). the point is if consoles provide a unified platform and less disparities between them unlike ps 3 and xbox 360 which had almost completely different architecture...games will look as good as most exclusives this gen....more developers will provide better looking games...for next gen this looks even more possible

, hints are all over place ..amd is providing hardware for both nxt gen consoles .....so definitely a good thing in a regard... :D

Look pal, BF3 is up there amongst the best looking console games. The games you've mentioned are not so far ahead of BF3 to the point you'd have to call BF3's visuals garbage.

Look pal, BF3 is up there amongst the best looking console games. The games you've mentioned are not so far ahead of BF3 to the point you'd have to call BF3's visuals garbage.

Sure....but still next gen is gonna be better for multiplatform games ..that's what I meant...

Sure....but still next gen is gonna be better for multiplatform games ..that's what I meant...

I don't think so. It will actually suck more, given MS's love of exclusivity. We have already seen that happening with MS's timed exclusives. Add that to MS's new philosophy of integration of every device, means multiplatformers will still suck, when compared to exclusive.