Gran Turismo 6

Iceman™

This is the difference between MS & Sony i guess, Sony are giving PS3 a grand send off, not to mention giving the chance for PS3 owners to enjoy their hardware for some more time until they can afford PS4

The graphics are looking way better than GT5

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

yeah right..... :lol:

This is the difference between MS & Sony i guess, Sony are giving PS3 a grand send off, not to mention giving the chance for PS3 owners to enjoy their hardware for some more time until they can afford PS4

but still not releasing a Mega franchise like GT on PS4 is a huge mistake.....Killzone nd Infamous are not system sellers.....Shadow Fall will not help PS4.... PS4 needs GT just like next Xbox need Halo....

Kaz just said PS3

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Obviously but they gave it away with few things like use of specific features and some inside source.

E3 will be reveal ps4 version

I don't think GT6 will hit PS4 early, sony seems to be aiming at drive club for a revolution in car games, now i don't play sim racers much, but i am excited seeing how Evolution Studios is the dev

I don't like new consoles revealed with the strategy of attracting customers with familiar franchises, usually such games fail to deliver to the expectation of people set by their predecessors [ except PGR3 ]

Motorstorm was the best thing for PS3, sony might aim at something similar with drive club

Sony :majesty:

Releasing this at this point can hamper ps4 sales & GT6 sales(on ps3) coz either ppl will wait to upgrade or upgrade & miss this

Gaming is beyond that point now, besides so much is happening with PS4, i doubt anyone would care much

Gt6 Baby :wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy: Graphics will be more of the same i think.Hope all cars have cockpit view now.And wantzz more locations than 7 added :ack: Trailer was meh -_- Waiting for the demo :wOOtjumpy:

The baap of all racing games i back baby :wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

Timing of this game & ps4 are severely weird

The hardcore ppl are usually common who'll buy this & ps4

Releasing this at this point can hamper ps4 sales & GT6 sales(on ps3) coz either ppl will wait to upgrade or upgrade & miss this

If they aren't releasing a graphically superior version on ps4 then this is kicking your own butt

In the butt

If you do not kick your butt in the butt then where else can you kick it in ?

Archived