Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

NitroNeo

1471360_627846240609797_1667307979_n.jpg

Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Developer: CyberConnect2
Platforms: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC
Genre: Fighting

This week's issue of Shonen Jump announces Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, which is set for a 2014 release on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution will have 100 playable characters, including new additions to the roster drawn by Kishimoto himself. More info is set to come at next month's Jump Festa, but you can see the announcement via the magazine image below.

Source: crunchyroll

Naruto SUN Storm Revolution - PS3/X360/PC - Revolution has begun (Launch Trailer)

Trailer:

Naruto SUN Revolution Storm League Trailer:

Frankly as the name suggest i want a revolution in gameplay, i wouldn't care if there had been only 30-40 characters. I seriously hope they are aiming for gameplay improvements & making it more appealing to the EVO community, this is a good time to do that for them since they can do a dummy test with PS360 before going next gen & we can get a good game to wait it out until we get some good next gen deals

^^ They do .... Technically the story they cover is where the manga will be now , by the time they finish developing the game. The anime catches up and the manga is ahead again.

Only way they can be the same as the manga on release date is if Kishi reveals the story to them , but that might lead to some leaks and stuff.

I think my next Naruto game will be after the Anime ends.

I feel that the games are being released rather too frequently :|

You're going to be waiting a long time. The manga itself is really dragging along the end.

^^ They do .... Technically the story they cover is where the manga will be now , by the time they finish developing the game. The anime catches up and the manga is ahead again.

Only way they can be the same as the manga on release date is if Kishi reveals the story to them , but that might lead to some leaks and stuff.

I think as the games are released globally they follow the development of the anime according to the subbed episodes released via crunchyrollwhich would occur till the release date of the game or a few months after it.

Eg. storm 2 released in Nov 2010 covered till pein saga which finished in Aug 2010, storm 3 covered till Madara reveal initially, which was shown in the anime around July this year.

I doubt people buy the game for the story, strangely many people were happy for storm revolution, i guess it's about making a naruto game library & being a proud follower of the show. A friend of mine bought All the previous Naruto Storm games on PS3.

Maybe i will buy storm revolution if CC2 has really any plans to make it more of a technical fighter like Maybe JoJo or P4A, right now i am more excited for J-Star victory VS & DBZ BoZ

Newly announced Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution will include an exclusive character designed by the mangaka Masashi Kishimoto.

1463711_605219172869604_1181356843_n.jpg

Namco Bandai Games: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM REVOLUTION announced for PS3 and Xbox 360.
New features, never-before-seen roster and a new Character designed by Masashi Kishimoto!
Expect new gameplay mechanics including Combination Ultimate Jutsu attacks.
The character roster is announced to be no less than 100 playable characters!
The game is schedule for 2014.

Archived