PS4 from olx

Ineedaps4

Get one from the forums instead... atleast you can judge the seller's credibility by his trading stats...

I had posted a WTB on the forums but there were no responses. Also, my choices are limited because I want to inspect the console, and that will only happen if the seller is from Mumbai.

never go alone , take your friend or bro with you.check the condition of the console ,scratches and all .play a game and test the controller , test every button and stick , thats it.

Thanks for the advice. Will try to follow :D

Bro get a PS4 with warranty remaining. It is the safest option. You almost always guaranteed to get one with at least a month remaining on olx. Test the ps4 thoroughly, specially the controller.

Check the console thoroughly but more so the controller, even if you are getting a unit with warrenty left on it. Sony warrenty only covers the console and not the accessories .. & the controllers are considered as accessory only.

I can't do this risky thing. Decieded to get it From US. Now guys, tell me, what are the disadvantages of doing that, if any....

well you dont get warranty or after sales service of any sort.

Archived