The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

Congrats Gaurav, now burn some rubber dude! :D

That's a bloody fox :chair: Can't you read my display name? it says "L. Fox". Not cat. Fox.

Hey, your DN says you're a wolfy, but you're actually a kitty. I think you have a split personality mang. :mellow:

will u please drink the f**king milk and sleep man /in hodetwins voice

:rant:

Edited by devil_angel

Awesome gaurav

Good colour choice, interiors don't come in dual tone?

I mean for seats only

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Iceman™

No Don Vito here mate, just an average citizen of the world trying to have his Voice heard :)

Seriously do PM Me, will arrange it as soon as the dealers get their Demo or you might need to travel to Mumbai/Pune.

What? You serious? This isn't some Godfather type thing where you will call us for a favour someday too, is it? :P

Boxter is Easy, let me know when you want, or come to my house lol,

Italia we need to go to Delhi, where if you are a ferrari Fan there is a lot more, or when I go see my friend in Kerala Tag along his car comes soon,

Vanquish again you will need to travel to Mumbai, unless Lalit bhai is doing some road show will let you know,

CLS63 SB, No cars here, but MB India has plans to stock AMG's from 2014 but I am certain there will be no SB, but others you can drive.

Arnage My car was sold 6 years back, now I think a dealer in Mumbai has one for sale, just pick it up it's a yummy Mint condition car.

E-type > F-type.

Chennai

1 x 981 Boxster

1 x 458 Italia (preferably in Rosso Corsa)

1 x V12 Vanquish

1 x CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake

1 x Arnage

Gaurav, This thread belongs to you Mate, Superb stuff, Please have a lot of fun and may your next upgrade be the E63 AMG in 2016! :) And you don't need a 3 year test drive you have one of the finest 3!

Right...

No mate Screen is fixed, You have a 530d, take a drive to your dealer and test drive the 328i it's a superb machine!

The new screen looks nice. Does it go down while you switch off the car?

Mate, I live in a Hot Dry Village in Gujarat

ZeldaBaby, where u live man, where the f**k do u live :panic:

Boxter is Easy, let me know when you want, or come to my house lol,

Italia we need to go to Delhi, where if you are a ferrari Fan there is a lot more, or when I go see my friend in Kerala Tag along his car comes soon

CLS63 SB, No cars here, but MB India has plans to stock AMG's from 2014 but I am certain there will be no SB, but others you can drive.

Right, I'll take you up on that offer. Test drive of the 981 this summer at Chennai, then. :) But that's the AMG that interests me most. Can be a practical, dull car when you want it and has face melting performance when you need it. :(

Don't worry about the Italia — I'm off to Monza this September to watch the grand prix. No better place for a tifoso.

Did you happen to be at the La Ferrari launch?

Right, I'll take you up on that offer. Test drive of the 981 this summer at Chennai, then. :) But that's the AMG that interests me most. Can be a practical, dull car when you want it and has face melting performance when you need it. :(

Don't worry about the Italia I'm off to Monza this September to watch the grand prix. No better place for a tifoso.