STARHAWK Fragfests

TheDribbler

I do not understand why everyone was camping. even for the flag round, everyone was waiting for the opposition to come for the flag... didn't quite like it.. deleted it after playing some rounds..

:blink:

Even u dint go for the flag :P

U still have'nt got used to the game..U cant go alone to get the flag..U'll get killed...In that match i went for the flag 4 or 5 times , but noone backed me up...

Also when i put a pod beacon near there base , no1 bothered to spawn there..Everyone just spawned in the base and camped..

When me and Danny were in the same team we delivered one flag , After that we kept taking there flag but could'nt deliver for the 2nd time..

U still have'nt got used to the game..U cant go alone to get the flag..U'll get killed...In that match i went for the flag 4 or 5 times , but noone backed me up...

Also when i put a pod beacon near there base , no1 bothered to spawn there..Everyone just spawned in the base and camped..

When me and Danny were in the same team we delivered one flag , After that we kept taking there flag but could'nt deliver for the 2nd time..

Even i hate when people bloody play TDM in CTF.....

In CTF.. once I have set up defense near our flag.. I juz keep on pursuing attacking enemy base to get flag in whatever way possible....

Lol BF3/COD guys will shun from this game... until they really put time to comprehend the game..

Even i hate when people bloody play TDM in CTF.....

In CTF.. once I have set up defense near our flag.. I juz keep on pursuing attacking enemy base to get flag in whatever way possible....

Lol BF3/COD guys will shun from this game... until they really put time to comprehend the game..

I would only set up defense if my teamates dint do it..when ,u ,nik , kold or mosa are in the team , ill go and attack straight away..

But if there new people in the team , ill put up walls and bots then leave the area..

Good there's a supply bunker @ the start now..Cause usually i used to put the supply bunker first and then put the pod beacon..Now i can directly attack by putting the pod beacon :D

go go go US region store

rep danny not me

only use it if u plan to play

8QPA-HRN8-FKC3

A3J2-6FN9-HL59

FGNT-BENL-6HAC

K94M-DDNF-79B4

NE2A-Q5NM-DK9T

DFTL-9MN2-BLMJ

TLNP-2ENB-4P98

HNEJ-9HN5-P3EM

7JGG-26NN-7P6Q

HK6G-FGN4-AEBH

CP67-N9N7-BBD2

K46A-KEN8-FK7P

7H77-FQNH-ELNN

D62H-7JNA-NBQ7

3CBQ-6HNH-ECCA

7NPQ-48N5-87TQ

54GA-35N9-3G4K

FQ8T-57NJ-TPFA

QND3-GPN7-FR77

LGQF-TENL-K4Q8

E3N8-4EN3-R3CH

28EH-F9N9-D6F5

L8CK-TCNC-P9AJ

BC8E-2JNM-NB5F

NT26-8CN7-98R3

RNDN-BLNB-JL4G

TM39-FKNF-7CQ7

PRJ6-F9N9-7K9B

B65D-58NM-M3DN

43MF-JPNM-M42R

22KQ-DBNA-R7LK

RNA2-EANT-2CK7

5T42-N9NC-6NAG

H45L-87N3-Q5F6

69LM-FKN5-2MQ9

K9M5-34NF-RDLM

FF2Q-F8N9-9PMB

2DG7-G8N9-CRP9

ANHN-H8NL-PMJ4

TFDA-HJNK-MBBJ

A6PA-BGNQ-AHK5

EA36-HDNT-23G7

QF26-97NK-TD5T

TH9L-GFN2-N5P6

E4PF-CHN9-NAJT

AQ7N-2CN5-8P4P

77QC-PTND-FD67

go go go US region store

rep danny not me

only use it if u plan to play

I won't have access to my ps3 until late evening today.. Guess the codes will be gone by then probably..

Let me know if anyone has a shareable account.

Dude. u don't need to have a ps3.. all u need to know is ur us id email and pwd and u can activate the code from the following link by logging in your ac:

https://store.playst...n.com/login.gvm

If no US ac, create one and try..Once u have activated the code.. the next time ur on ur ps3.. the beta will be in ur downlaod list on the store on ur ps3..

Dude. u don't need to have a ps3.. all u need to know is ur us id email and pwd and u can activate the code from the following link by logging in your ac:

https://store.playst...n.com/login.gvm

If no US ac, create one and try..Once u have activated the code.. the next time ur on ur ps3.. the beta will be in ur downlaod list on the store on ur ps3..

Wow Danny I had absolutely no idea we can do that.. Thanks a lot.. Repped.

H45L-87N3-Q5F6

I have used this code successfully.. Thanks Dan and Rosh.. Repped.

I am away this weekend but will definitely play regularly next week onwards.

Ask danny, who killed me every single time when I went for the flag... Every time I used to spawn, I saw you dancing around our spawn point collecting those orbs or planting structures... Moreover, everything was happening in the air, all flying, Nik sitting at the highest vantage point, simply sniping :chair:

I even asked on the chat, how to fly the damn thing, no one replied.. and then you switched the team in the end... So, there was no point playing the game and getting killed again and again...

Ask danny, who killed me every single time when I went for the flag... Every time I used to spawn, I saw you dancing around our spawn point collecting those orbs or planting structures... Moreover, everything was happening in the air, all flying, Nik sitting at the highest vantage point, simply sniping :chair:

I even asked on the chat, how to fly the damn thing, no one replied.. and then you switched the team in the end... So, there was no point playing the game and getting killed again and again...

U should use your mic dude..The structures i was building were walls to prevent our flag from getting stolen..If walls are not built the flag will b stolen easily..

n i was collecting energy to put a pod beacon(spwnpoint) , so dat we can spwn near there base and get the flag..But whn i put a spawn point noone spawned there...

We should always go as a team to get the flag..U cant do rambo style...

Also there's no option to switch teams..The game itself balances the teams and puts people in random teams..I dint change team , the game changed my team...

When can we hope to have an indian lobby :O

:scratchchin:

What do u mean ??

We host our own room and play daily

@ Django

To fly jetpack its like KZ2...

Press x to jump and press R2 to go up..Press X for boost...

I have'nt used hawks much..Got less idea about it..U have press O to transform and fly..i think u only have to use analogs to fly..

Now redownload the demo :P

Yeah. I saw u charging towards the flag only from your team.. and I was defending our flag base as SA was attacking.. we were playing co-ordinated as a team. Mic is very necessary to co-ordinate with team mates in this game. ...to know the resources built, or task to do for the team, like build defense wall, spawn at particular beacon point etc.. etc..

The other stuff u mentioned lol. same thing happened to me when I first played the game.. I was like wtf is going on .. all dragonflies in bigger versions roaming overhead. lol i was like :ko: But few games down the line.. i grasped the Build and Battle concept. and the game is makhan and one of the best in Team play genre now... :wub:

U should use your mic dude..The structures i was building were walls to prevent our flag from getting stolen..If walls are not built the flag will b stolen easily..

n i was collecting energy to put a pod beacon(spwnpoint) , so dat we can spwn near there base and get the flag..But whn i put a spawn point noone spawned there...

We should always go as a team to get the flag..U cant do rambo style...

Also there's no option to switch teams..The game itself balances the teams and puts people in random teams..I dint change team , the game changed my team...

:scratchchin:

What do u mean ??

We host our own room and play daily

what should I do with mic on, sing a song? :slap: You were not using the mic too :P, at least I was not able to hear your voice on the speaker, nor the icon... I will try redownloading the game once again :hug:

and regarding that big EXO kinda thing.. I was not able to transform. In one of the game I covered the whole distance from my spawn to enemy flag capture point on foot :rofl:

How do you guys get that Ray Gun and Proximity Explosives?????

There are pickups kept at particular locations.. I got em in the acid map.. in the space map yet to discover them..

And wtf is ray gun.. its a repair gun...

Archived