Dragon's Dogma

playstation

1. When i release a hired pawn, what happens to the loot that he picked while partying with me?

Love the day night cycle in the game and things do get REAL in the night.. lol.

U can take the items they loot from them just got to equipment box go to their window select the item u want then select it and press give option then give it to your char

U can take the items they loot from them just got to equipment box go to their window select the item u want then select it and press give option then give it to your char

That I am aware of, Am asking what happens if we dont take them and release them.

I Didn't play the game but as i seen some gameplay i guess he takes the battle knowledge and the items to their creator the arisen of their world , check out if your pawn has got some items when he came back from hired jobs from others , if he doesn't have them in lets say 3-4 times he got hired then the items get lost , traveling parallel universes can be a b!tch , especially through air capcom >_>

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Dragon’s Dogma PC is ‘coming’, says Capcom

Dragon’s Dogma’s long-awaited PC version has yet to see the light of day, but Capcom has assured fans that it’s on the way. Get the quote below.

It’s a scant one this, but it should put the minds of the PC-faithful at ease. When a keen gamer asked Capcom where the PC version of Dragon’s Dogma was over Twitter, the developer promptly replied:

dragons-dogma.jpg

src: vg247

Update:

Just minutes after posting the below story, a Capcom rep got in touch to apologise and say that the tweet in question – you can see it below – was made in error and that a PC build of Dragon’s Dogma is not currently in development.

Apologies for getting your hopes up folks, but alas we can only report on the cards as they’re dealt.

Pc version yea right :lol . Theres a major dlc due to release in 2013 called dark arisen and dragons dogma 2 is already in pre production , Capcom already has their hands full doubt theyll waste their time on a version which will end getting pirated by most people.

• 2 months later...

Finally found time to play and finish this game , all i can say is that i enjoyed this game more so than dark souls and skyrim (latter which is overrated imo) . Started a new game plus and currently my char and pwn are lvl 72 with full end game gear , all vocations maxed out for augs and stat bouns. Killed the UR dragon , now im attempting to solo it :D

Only flaw in the game is that there is no fast travel system and travelling can get repetitive , but then its somewhat fun aswell. The port crystals and ferrystones are too expensive to use for fast travel for your first playthrough. Anyway if capcom can address this issue with DD2 and also have a very HARD mode then you have a game that'll blow all western rpg games out of the water

Ive made this same request on sevral sites and got sevral responses and friend requests already , but im scared i might get scammed cus the gear to be traded is just too high. If anyone here has killed the UR dragon and has the Totem mace i want to trade it for a post game MK dragon sheild & Catalon or and Ascalon phy/mgk sword. In terms of gold value the item(s) im trading are far more expensive. Ive killed the UR dragon twice and both times recived the Ascalon and not Totem mace as mentioned in the wiki.

Ofcourse trading is done by equipping/gifting pawns with gear and this is done based entirely on trust hence why im asking here. Looking at thread i dont expect any end gamers here but y never know ;) .

Finally found time to play and finish this game , all i can say is that i enjoyed this game more so than dark souls and skyrim (latter which is overrated imo) . Started a new game plus and currently my char and pwn are lvl 72 with full end game gear , all vocations maxed out for augs and stat bouns. Killed the UR dragon , now im attempting to solo it :D

Only flaw in the game is that there is no fast travel system and travelling can get repetitive , but then its somewhat fun aswell. The port crystals and ferrystones are too expensive to use for fast travel for your first playthrough. Anyway if capcom can address this issue with DD2 and also have a very HARD mode then you have a game that'll blow all western rpg games out of the water

Welcome to May 2012.

^^ Funny thing is the i killed the UR dragon in offline mode in barely less than 3-4 mins , but in online mode i didnt even move his hp , im lvl 86 now and my Str / magic stats are 1600 and 900 each with Ascalon blade . I have a jap friend in my list and he says the online UR is currently in genration 150 which means i have to be lvl 150 even to hurt him a tiny bit. :doh:

It's very easy to do that in offline mode--just use the Assassin role and go out at night using those special augments.

I have also beaten it online. You cannot do visible damage to it online, but its health goes down as a lot of people keep attacking it. You just have to enter the arena when it is dead and has no life. There's a 30 minute grace period where it spawns with 0 health, and you just have to hit the weakpoint once to get all the loot.

Archived