FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

Played 4 with Hope

Won 3-2

Won 3-0

Lost 2-1

Drew 1-1

Dude what in the gods name is wrong with you? Third game i was winning 1-0 and i was keeping on breaking his defense and then he paused the game started sending me messages. "How do you attack so fast like this in the lag?" Seriously? then he started sending some other message when the game was going on and wasted flat 15 minutes. Seriously ffs stop sending messages in between the game,its such a distraction while the game is in a flow. and in another match he send me" You are using ultra defense no? " :doh: Sad case man.

Good games anyway.

PS - and stop simply sliding here and there while losing,try to win the game back instead of killing the spirit.

Are u Mad or What :blink: First of all,i was quite amused how the hell do you playing so fast and 1 touch football despite the lag,but actually you were having no Lag at all.While i was having lag,thats y in total amusement as how the Hell my defense is Looking so bad against you only while it works quite well with others,Main reason was the Lag that i had and u didnt.Thats why i told u u Host for the Next game.So what on earth happened if i asked you a little thing.

And what the hell man,are u getting any Gold trophy for winning a match against me or what.Y cant i ask what tactics are you using to counter them good in the next match,hell i have openly put my formation to all in here and u are having problem in telling me whether you were playing Ultra Defensive or not :furious: Its a simple yes or no,Pathetic :furious:

And again,which Idiot told you that Slide Tackling kills the Spirit.I will use it whenever i want to,Its a Defending Method,Y the hell cant i use it.What would u say for a last gasp Slide Tackle to save a goal,what will you call that :threatenlumber:

Y do u people get pissed with so little things man,its really hard to understand for me :ko:

As for the messages i cant help it yaar,i even messaged Aakarsh day before yesterday as soon as he scored that Wonderful Goal :P Rad even,Sudhir even,Keano Also :P Looks like i have to stop it :wallbash:

Are u Mad or What :blink: First of all,i was quite amused how the hell do you playing so fast and 1 touch football despite the lag,but actually you were having no Lag at all.While i was having lag,thats y in total amusement as how the Hell my defense is Looking so bad against you only while it works quite well with others,Main reason was the Lag that i had and u didnt.Thats why i told u u Host for the Next game.So what on earth happened if i asked you a little thing.

And what the hell man,are u getting any Gold trophy for winning a match against me or what.Y cant i ask what tactics are you using to counter them good in the next match,hell i have openly put my formation to all in here and u are having problem in telling me whether you were playing Ultra Defensive or not :furious: Its a simple yes or no,Pathetic :furious:

And again,which Idiot told you that Slide Tackling kills the Spirit.I will use it whenever i want to,Its a Defending Method,Y the hell cant i use it.What would u say for a last gasp Slide Tackle to save a goal,what will you call that :threatenlumber:

Y do u people get pissed with so little things man,its really hard to understand for me :ko:

As for the messages i cant help it yaar,i even messaged Aakarsh day before yesterday as soon as he scored that Wonderful Goal :P Rad even,Sudhir even,Keano Also :P Looks like i have to stop it :wallbash:

First bold - Just so you are happy,even i was lagging. input lag was heavy but you have to time your attack according to the lag. Thats what i do. If you had asked me the same while in the half,it would be more than fine but inbetween the match when i was on a good form,not so much.

Second bold - I dont have any custom tactics,i just have set my defenders to the back and my 4-1-2-1-2 formation. let me know if you wanna know any other thing in my formation but in between the match again. PS - i dont have any runs confirmed for any players.and no i didnt use Ultra Defensive,i use that rarely and with very rare people.

Third bold - No idiot told me that but when you keep on sliding without any point,it does kill the spirit. You dont need to study any rocket science for that. Sliding pointlessly kind of reflects that your opponent is pissed or not interested in continuing anymore afaiac.

As for the messages - its better if you can send me the message after the game or atleast in the half but wasting game time for such stupid questions is kind of not good.

First bold - Just so you are happy,even i was lagging. input lag was heavy but you have to time your attack according to the lag. Thats what i do. If you had asked me the same while in the half,it would be more than fine but inbetween the match when i was on a good form,not so much.

Second bold - I dont have any custom tactics,i just have set my defenders to the back and my 4-1-2-1-2 formation. let me know if you wanna know any other thing in my formation but in between the match again. PS - i dont have any runs confirmed for any players.and no i didnt use Ultra Defensive,i use that rarely and with very rare people.

Third bold - No idiot told me that but when you keep on sliding without any point,it does kill the spirit. You dont need to study any rocket science for that. Sliding pointlessly kind of reflects that your opponent is pissed or not interested in continuing anymore afaiac.

As for the messages - its better if you can send me the message after the game or atleast in the half but wasting game time for such stupid questions is kind of not good.

1st bold:Jesus Christ.U were Lagging,dont tell me that.Thats a blatant Lie.

2nd bold:I dont want to know any of your tactics now if u reply in this Pathetic way.

3rd Bold: the slide tackles are already explained by me when dharmin asked me yesterday,so i dont slide tackle without any point.No one ever will slide tackle without any point,thats common sense.How can u think that someone slide tackles with out any point.Apply common sense dude.

4th part:ya i accept that,i wont message between game,only at half time :bigyellowgrin:

Bematlab ka itna bada issue bana raha hai :slap: And from now on,u Host matches between us :good:

1st bold:Jesus Christ.U were Lagging,dont tell me that.Thats a blatant Lie.

2nd bold:I dont want to know any of your tactics now if u reply in this Pathetic way.

3rd Bold: the slide tackles are already explained by me when dharmin asked me yesterday,so i dont slide tackle without any point.No one ever will slide tackle without any point,thats common sense.How can u think that someone slide tackles with out any point.Apply common sense dude.

4th part:ya i accept that,i wont message between game,only at half time :bigyellowgrin:

Bematlab ka itna bada issue bana raha hai :slap: And from now on,u Host matches between us :good:

In fifa,90% of the times both the people lag equally while in a match. Why would i lie in the first place? to make myself look awesome? I swear i was lagging badly. The way i played with you is not fast at all. Dont feel like boasting but i play 10x faster than what i did yesterday when it doesn't lag.

Also i was just pissed that you were messaging while game was going on so if you wanna know anything,you can ask. i dont mind answering.

Played with Abdul

Lost 0-1

Lost 2-4

Drew 2-2

Last game I conceded via a a deflection,then Cole was sent off for a perfect slide tackle and then this happened

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/102871744

Clear goal and ref disallowed it

Was 10 vs 12 for 65 minutes

Im off from Fifa for some time guys .

Well Played Abdul u were too good wont be taking anything away from u

Archived