Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

CM Punk defeats Cena and becomes Unified champion, and Bryan wins Royal Rumble. Both have a match at WM and Bryan wins. Best case scenario.

And Cena can do whatever, maybe break the Streak or something. Dont care.

I think it should be CM Punk who wins the rumble, take on Cena for the unified championship at mania and a Daniel Bryan v Shawn Michaels Mentor v Student match..

Epicness!!

Or Sheamus/Chris jerico will returns in Royal RUmble and fight Cena/Orton at WM .

Sheamus has a long way to go before he can get back into the title picture. And from whatever I've heard from Jericho in his off air interviews and podcasts, he won't go for the title if he's not on an extended run in WWE. He's too into Fozzy and acting now to have that kind of a run in WWE.

He'll just come in, talk and walk like a million bucks, put some guys over and go away LIKE A BOSS!

• Like 1

A woman finds Aladdin's magic lamp. She starts rubbing it and a Genie comes out as usual. The woman looks at the Genie and asks him to grant her wishes:

- I want my husband to have eyes only for me

- I want to be the only one in his life

- I want him to sleep always by my side

- I want that when he gets up in the morning I'm the first thing he grabs and takes me everywhere he goes.

The Genie turned THE LADY into an iPhone 5...!!!

A woman finds Aladdin's magic lamp. She starts rubbing it and a Genie comes out as usual. The woman looks at the Genie and asks him to grant her wishes:

- I want my husband to have eyes only for me

- I want to be the only one in his life

- I want him to sleep always by my side

- I want that when he gets up in the morning I'm the first thing he grabs and takes me everywhere he goes.

The Genie turned THE LADY into an iPhone 5...!!!

wrong topic bro.

holy mother of god orton vs DB one of the best match of this year :majesty::majesty:

every match of DB is awesome and this one was no exception one of his best performance

after long time Orton performed well . This is the orton we know hope he continues to perform like this

but as expected once again wwe bringing Cena into picture even when its not needed, it ruins everything :ranting::wallbash:

Yup. The main event was exactly that today. The freaking main event. Exciting stuff. The only thing that didn't gel with me, what the *bleep* is Cena doing talking Bryan into a match? I mean come on. Granted that Cena's the best guy on the mic and Bryan isn't any good, but this was RAW and that's how he'll improve.

Still. What a friggin main event. Just, wow.

I was disappointed that Cena had to play manager for Daniel Bryan but the match more than made up for it! Brilliant stuff!

What's great about these two guys is that despite having had maybe 5-6 matches against each other over the past 6 months, they keep on doing something different in each of the matches. This was a proper well wrestled match with DB softening the legs and Randy stomping on the arms.. They built it excellently well!!

And that low blow just got him tonnes and tonnes of heat which will only escalate the heel orton character. This is the Orton I'd genuinely like to see..

Triple threat match on the way it seems!

By the way, that promo from Bray Wyatt.. How good was that!!