IVG Mumbai Football Meetup

FT-9

Hola friends,

Its time for one more ivg mumbai football meetup but this time it’s going to be under lights- champions league ishtyleeeeeeeeee :wOOtjumpy:

There is an Astroturf football ground behind inorbit mall (malad) & they have setup to play under lights, only 5 a side is allowed for this ground, so the first 10 to confirm will start the match & players who confirm after the first 10 will warm the bench alongside dabba :P

Date:- 23rd January (Sunday)

Time:- 7 to 8pm

Entry Fee:- 200 (ground charges are 2000 rs for 60 mins so it comes to 200 each)

Venue:- Behind Inorbit Mall (malad),

Interested people please post here & also pm me your phone no, please confirm only & only if your 100% sure.

Ivgians Confirmed till now:-

Yogi

Dabba

Omar

dhruv-14

polash

polashs bro

Arkham Inmate

Ameet

delpiero10

ankit.malik

:cheers:

You guys cry too much!!! Yall rarely play football..... and when you do get a chance to play (on one of the best surfaces in Mumbai), you dont wana come :(

Believe me guys.... its awesome fun under lights :wOOtjumpy:

I can even ask dhruv (dhruv-14) sid (juvedel10) and azaan to come.

so what time r u ok with sam??

daddu... u don't count... :chair:

N is any ivg guy lyk idk any1 that well ??

N if yes I will confirm n tell u soon

:eyebrow: huh?

english...... please... :giggle: we all met for the first time at one point in time or another.... so don't fret it...

omar... u getting azaan to play football... real football... :O

:devil:

You guys cry too much!!! Yall rarely play football..... and when you do get a chance to play (on one of the best surfaces in Mumbai), you dont wana come :(

Believe me guys.... its awesome fun under lights :wOOtjumpy:

I can even ask dhruv (dhruv-14) sid (juvedel10) and azaan to come.

yes sir im definately in for the 23rd even though i have an exam on the next day. Guys plz say ur coming its awesome fun and i have been waiting for an IVG football meet since i joined Ivg that was last year in may. Omar u fool learn to inform people before hand wouldn't have known until i saw this thread.Omar and me have played there a couple of times it really is amazing. Ur gonna have a time of your lives

Me and my bro (26-year-old who can't run much, but since it's 5-a-side, I thought he'll do fine :P ) are coming for sure....... :good: Sunday evening only please...... Please don't change it to Saturday, I don't have an off....... :(

Sirf mujhe hi pata hain kitne paapad bele hain maine Sunday off ke liye....... :samui:

@Omar: You didn't say Azaan, did you....???? :lol:

Archived