The Supernatural Thread

DishuBOSS

^^ dude. From past experience, it may just turn out to be something, so don't take it lightly. But go to someone who is known or comes from contacts etc.. varna there are dime a dozen folks who will loot you without doing anything. Go back to that priest again and tell him about the shredding thing.

ank if you are not making a chu**ya out of us and this is a real query then please for the love of god go to a medical doctor, if you already are then go to a different one.

exorcism se kuch nahi hoga. this thread is for shits and giggles, dont read too much into it.

naah bro, never fall for all that pret aatma and stuff and chudail haunting u or some weird a*s haunting u (this might be the exception if u r good looking and handsome :P ), but, wtf, even my mom was not a believer in such ghosts and sh*t, but she experienced once and she was reluctant to tell it at first but when she did, i shat brickz man, and for sure it was a true stuff not a story since she doesn't lie, well, f**k even i am a non believer, and still a non believer coz i will believe once i experience this sh*t myself, so bring it on c*ck sucking modafukin ghosts, oh i dare u, i double tripple elevnty two times dare u, just bring it B)

Edited by Pushy

naah bro, never fall for all that pret aatma and stuff and chudail haunting u or some weird a*s haunting u (this might be the exception if u r good looking and handsome :P ), but, wtf, even my mom was not a believer in such ghosts and sh*t, but she experienced once and she was reluctant to tell it at first but when she did, i shat brickz man, and for sure it was a true stuff not a story since she doesn't lie, well, f**k even i am a non believer, and still a non believer coz i will believe once i experience this sh*t myself, so bring it on c*ck sucking modafukin ghosts, oh i dare u, i double tripple elevnty two times dare u, just bring it B)

What's the story?

@AnK, so le mom went to farookabaad, where she frequents quite often, related to spiritual stuff like meditation, so there, it's like they have to get up at 2am, freshen up and start meditating.

she was given a room nearing the end of the border of that place, like after that the village starts, u know, like a society gate, after that the next society starts, like that only.

so as usual, le mom waky up, went up to terrace, to dry them clothes like a boss, and what she saw was right in front of her, a white huge a*s thing tall as f**k, white in color, starring right at her, and making a sound like that of a breeze when it enters ur ears. le mom neglected that piece of sh*t, dried the clothes and quietly came down to the room and didn't look at it. so in the morning when everyone met, she told about this incident, and she got to know that, to the adjacent bungalow(right after the boundary), a girl was raped and killed and buried there itself.

Good thing that she didn't gave a sh*t at that time, she was scared, damn straight, but she didn't show it, else who knows what might have happened :|

this she told us after two days when she returned, and we were eating that evening, and i was like WTF! even dad was shocked.

:rofl:

btw, le mom is also non believer in ghosts, but that incident changed her thoughts regarding this, but that happened only once, she had went to farookabad after that so many times, nothing happened again :|

though i am still a non believer, like a boss B)

This is a first hand incident that has happened to me around 4-5 years back. mom started acting weird and giving us blank looks. There were bouts of silence and she used to just stare at us. We did not understand what was going on. We took the person to a regular doc and he said that it was just stress taking its toll. So we sent mom on a small vacation but to no avail. Things started getting worse, we had a Great Dane in our house and he was a gentle giant. mom used to feed him and pet him and all. He had started barking at her of late. One day she is just sitting in the kitchen and starts threatening aunt that she will kill her and harm her. She then starts saying stuff straight out of the excorcism movies " I am gonna take this body, i want to live here, this is such a good family and then she drops and faints on the floor. I saw all this with my own eyes. This happened a couple of occasions.

Then they got one of those ladies who knows this kinda bhoot pret. She put some water near her and asked her who are you and all the typical excorcism stuff, but she refused to answer and threw the water on her face. This was particularly startling because the excorcism lady and the mom were good friends. Things kept getting worse and she had these bouts every other day. She sleep walked the other day to the terrace but luckily someone heard noise and got her back down. Someone had to be with her all the time. Then one day she went totally berserk, screaming, throwing stuff around etc.

A particularly family friend of ours from our village in rajasthan had come over. So you know how villagers are in this kinda stuff, he said anhar koi hain, mujhe chodo main kuch karta hoon. I was right there when this happened. He started yelling at the top of his voice at the lady, who are you, why are you troubling these good folk. The lady said, I am *some name*. Let me stay here for a few days more." He then gave a her a tight slap and told her to leave my mom alone. She then said take me near this tree which was around 200 mts from my house. My Body was buried there years ago. I will leave when you take me there. We take her there and my mom faints right on that spot. She wakes up in a few seconds., looks at us and asks us "Why am I here, what are we all doing here?"

I refuse to believe in possesion, i believe this was a psychological problem, I had taken her to a psychiatrist and she was under medication. But one way or the other the problem was solved

• Like 1

wow man, that was straight outta movie stuff bro, good thing that no harm was done and you guys managed through all that, hats off man.

yeah may be psychological problem, or u know, like she must have heard from someone that xyz is burried over there and she might have thought a lot about that, etc etc etc.

but good to know that now it's all done :good:

I love it when people are ready to believe in random sh*t but not accepting that something is genuinely not explainable.

It is explainable saar (I'm assuming you're talking about Maddy's post). What is needed is a good psychiatrist (coming from a similar experience with my cousin sis).

It is explainable saar (I'm assuming you're talking about Maddy's post). What is needed is a good psychiatrist (coming from a similar experience with my cousin sis).

murak..tu bhootoo par vishwas nai karta??? :chair:

obviously you will deny..dactar babu jo hai...apna dhanda ke soch raha hai :harhar::P

@ank...if you are serious bro,better you get in touch with someone good in these matters..dont stop your medication,but also find someone who deals in these sort of matters..black magic is done,and i have seen with my own eyes..people who may be enemies/jealous etc usually indulge in these matters

Well I don't know where else to post this & I'm not a strong believer myself for such stuff

But strange things hv been happening with me for quite some time now,both health wise & work wise

Just can't figure out what the hell is going on

& a few days ago while in temple a priest looked at me & started staring at my eyes

He stopped me & asked me if I was alright.....I was kinda confused as why he is asking this out of the blue

I said yes I'm ok thx.....he said smthing is terribly wrong with you & I can see that in u'r eyes

I asked him what it is & he said sm1 is not happy about you & you hv been bonded with sm very negative & bad energy

I din know what to say & he did something with sm stuff he had & asked me to come back on a Saturday b4 night falls

I

was kinda stunned as I was already having major liver related health

issues which was causing lot of distress in my personal life

I

then visited my grandmother one day(my father's mother),she was also

giving me strange looks....she is really old & about 80+

she looked in my eyes & said smthing major is wrong with you...& you must go visit a priest ASAP

I

was kinda scared by then & went to the same priest.....he did some

ritual & tied a black knot on me & since then I was feeling

better

Then one morning I woke up & the thread that was tied to me was lying besides me & it was shred to pieces

I tried to ignore all this since then & past few days my body developed lot of blisters all around

Had to take some strong medicines but I'm feeling better now

But today a random lady who works at the place I'm living these days saw me & asked exact same questions

Are you alright....is everything fine........I asked why what happened & she said I can see something dark in your eyes

& you need help

I'm

kinda freaked out by now & don't know what to do.....I still don't

believe in these stuff....but surely am facing weird health issues for a

long time now

I just hope you are not pulling a prank on us.

I am not going to tell you whether you should see a doctor or an exorcist, but the first logical thing that comes to my head; go to the same priest who tied that knot on your hand/wrist.

There is a good chance that bugger triggered something off.

And dont just believe everyone who tells you something is deeply wrong with you.

There is ALWAYS something wrong with everyone, and many people take advantage of that.

So first go to that priest and tell him that his sacred knot was shredded and see what he has to say.

And whatever he tells you (like starting a ritual), dont do anything without consulting your friends and family (people you trust).

Best.