Personal Training / Fitness Counseling thread

HundredProofSam

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, any ideas if I can get Whey from the US duty free while travelling back to India??

don't know about duty free, but I recently traveled from US to India with a 5lb GNC whey in my suitcase which I just bought from a regular store there. No issues.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys I am getting Optimum Nutrition whey protein for around Rs 5400 from Snapdeal. Are they reliable when it comes to supplements?

The seller has a rating for 4.9/5 but I am still a little sceptical. :fear:

Edited by AngerSmash

^^ What he said. You can get Double rich chocolate for 5k.

Tum apna order larne lag gaye kya? :rofl:

I have just ordered one and I hope that it's not fake. Any way to tell the fake ones from the original?

Edited by AngerSmash

I'm already using the double rich chocalate whey ON. Still some quantity left.. thinking of ordering one..Are you applying any other coupons? with 20% one it comes to 5.6k. Still not bad at all.

And ya its definitely safe. SD will return/refund if you dont get in time. Check out for expiry date and ON whey original seal.

One seller was selling it for 6500 before discount. I think that one must have sold out.

Yeah I am only applying the 20% coupon but If you have a HDFC debit card you can get an additional discount of 5%. I ordered the Mocha Cappuccino one as I have heard that it tastes better.

Guys! I have been using Whey Protein for last few years and have tried almost all of them. My only suggestion is that be careful and pick from a genuine seller. There is a big chance to end up with a fake one too. Pls check Neulife's website on how to check original stuff for all BSN and ON products and Paradise Nutrition's website for Ultimate Nutrition products.

Also feel free to ping me if you guys need any help with workout, diet, supplements etc.

Chocomint is the best but it wasn't available.

Yeah I bought it from vitamin berry.

@LastAvenger Thanks dude, I'll post the photos here as soon as I get it and then may be you can tell if it's authentic or not.

Edited by AngerSmash

Chocomint is the best but it wasn't available.

Yeah I bought it from vitamin berry.

@LastAvenger Thanks dude, I'll post the photos here as soon as I get it and then may be you can tell if it's authentic or not.

http://www.neulife.in/genuinecheck.aspx

Btw Chocolate Mint in Ultimate Nutrition is crap. Tastes like chocolate with sauf haha

I have heard good stuff about Cake batter, double chocolate and Rocky Road for 100% Gold Whey

I personally stick with only Chocolate and Coffee favors since I don't have a sweet tooth and don't enjoy other flavors. My also preferred whey protein is Ultimate Nutrition since it offers best value for money. 80 scoops with 25gm of protein in each scoop. Been using it for Bulking and Cutting phases and it works well [emoji2]

• Like 1