Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Resident Evil:Damnation - Good one :D great action scenes, voice acting was so so, decent story, nice animation and those bald giants were scary :O all in all a fun movie to watch.

Watched that too just a few days ago. The action scenes were good but the rest of the movie was kinda slow. Yeah, the large enemies at the end were like the frickin' hulk.

Watched that too just a few days ago. The action scenes were good but the rest of the movie was kinda slow. Yeah, the large enemies at the end were like the frickin' hulk.

Well, there were plenty of action scenes to call it slow but if you're talking about story then yeah it kinda moves slow.

I have ... Its a nice movie ... There was a hindi movie also "inspired" by it ... It had that bheja fry guy .. And kalki koechlin ( I can't spell her name ) ...

nice movie farru acting by M.freeman and Anthony hopkins

watch it

Thanks Guys :D

lightUTSaber :ha:

-

Huge Jack3d Man

my expectations couldn't possibly be lower for this as origins sucked donkey balls so chances are everyone's gonna enjoy this!! :good: Props to Jackman for sticking with the Wolverine Character for 12 years.

Edited by Freak

Origins was a nice movie ... I liked it :D .. Except the end .. That was kinda stupid ... michael fossbender had to turn dick just when his best friend is in a f**ked up state .. Which by the way is kind of his fault ..

I loved origins. Why didn't you like it? Too cheesy? :P

Oh, don't even get me started. :P

To simply put, it was the worst superhero movie ever.. film making at its lowest. Nvm, At least we have a decent director for the new wolverine.. But my major MAJOR problem with xmen n wolverine is that FOX owns them