Favorite Gaming Mouse

Acrid

logitech g300.. best budget mouse IMO.

Was my first LOGITECH mouse, on a budget this is the best piece of hardware a DoTA / MMO-player should invest in.

Just the plastic used on it is too thin for my liking.

Best. Mouse. Ever.

Agreed, every right hand palm grip mouse has borrowed the basic design from the LOGITECH MX500.

hmm...Noob question time : Do gaming mice make a real difference? as in do they offer a significant (or even a little) advantage in a game?

I play a lot of Counter Strike...so if I were to get a gaming mouse, would it help me score more? atleast a marginal improvement?

hmm...Noob question time : Do gaming mice make a real difference? as in do they offer a significant (or even a little) advantage in a game?

Yes, they do.

The difference in score will only come if you play at a decent level.

Yes, they do.

The difference in score will only come if you play at a decent level.

Yeah, ofc. That's implied, I assumed.

So it does, huh? What drives the improvement though? Is it higher precision..or something else that someone unfamiliar with gaming mice would be unaware of?

i always wondered the same about gaming mouse-pads!! Those things cost a ton for what, apparently, are essentially surfaces for navigation...more relevant in the age of track-ball incorporated mice.

So it does, huh? What drives the improvement though? Is it higher precision..or something else that someone unfamiliar with gaming mice would be unaware of?

Precision, faster movement tracking, macros, lesser input latency.

i always wondered the same about gaming mouse-pads!! Those things cost a ton for what, apparently, are essentially surfaces for navigation...more relevant in the age of track-ball incorporated mice.

One mouse-mat costs ~700/- -->1400/- quid and can easily last you four plus years.

It is worth it as even optical and LASER sensors react very well to a good, even surface.

Archived