Devil May Cry 4

KnackChap

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^ yep

Just one copy. Thats why i have said earlier that newer PS3 games can be seen in Croma Mall of Ahmedabad but newer X360 titles never make it.

Btw

Why not to order from PA ?

One can get the Asian Version after discount for 2k thats saving like 700bucks compared to the indian one

^^ croma mall blore has sh*t :O last time I saw the prev stock was not cleared yet ! The only good source for gaming stuff in blore is glasgow ! At least he doesn't blink when I say the names of the games !

^^ lol yeah!!!!

:O

Why not to order from PA ?

One can get the Asian Version after discount for 2k thats saving like 700bucks compared to the indian one

my previous order from PA is yet to make it here .... it sbeen like 50 days. .. .and no reply to mails .. thats why ... no further orders to PA till this one is resolved ...

Finally started playing the game last night! It was about damn time!

THIS is what an action game should look, feel and play like! Everything that was great about DMC3 has been revamped, polished and perfected here. For starters, it's the main character. Yes, I still prefer Dante but Nero has some amazing tricks up his sleeve too. By the third mission I got totally used to his moves and abilities. The only thing that bothers me a little is his movement speed. I have become so used to Dante's Trickster style that Nero's dodging maneuvers feel somewhat sluggish.

The difficulty is definitely toned down from DMC3. I'm playing on Devil Hunter and I can safely assume that it's easier than DMC3's default difficulty. It's still hardcore but quite accessible for newer players.

The visuals look spectacular for the most part. The animations are slick and fluid and the combat looks just plain beautiful in motion. Some of the backgrounds in restricted indoor areas do however look like they're from a PS2 game. Hardly a complaint though. This is one of the few next gen games that looks great and runs at a blazing speed at the same time.

The game still retains the ridiculously over the top cutscenes from the previous games. They're always a joy to look at and go "LOL WTF!?"...

Overall, I'm really loving this game. Can't wait to play more!

SSSSSSSLAM DUNK!!

Finished Mission 11 and now

I get to play as DANTE!!

Now I don't feel like touching any other game until I finish DMC4. The Devil Bringer can be amazingly powerful once upgraded to the max. It's extremely useful against bosses and bigger enemies.

The boss fight against

Credo

is my favorite so far!

^^ I really like this game. But Nero isnt as much fun to play as Dante.

for sure, but i haven't play dcm4 for some time, tooo busy with ut3 and warhawk. on mission 10...... i think, but i general, comparing all the dmc games, i still prefer dante.

On Mission 19 now

and back to playing as Nero

I liked how Dante's missions are slightly more challenging compared to Nero's. But still Dante is a major powerhouse when it comes to taking down mobs. By Mission 14, I had already stopped missing the Devil Bringer. The only frustrating enemy is the Blitz, thankfully you don't encounter too many of them.

By challenging I didn't really mean the combat but restrictions like

time / poisonous gas / teleports

. Although I didn't die even once because of them they still managed to put some urgency in the situation and hence the missions felt a little more challenging.

Of course Dante is a powerhouse when it comes to combat, I mean you can switch styles on the fly, all the demon arms are way too powerful (Lucifer FTW!) and you get an incredibly awesome projectile weapon... the Pandora!

Finished the game! I'm totally impressed. I didn't really mind the last couple of levels, hey, it's much easier than DMC3's boss run and it's last couple of bosses. In fact the final boss of DMC4 took me a maximum of two tries to beat.

The boss run in DMC4 isn't all that bad if you know how the dice rolls work. Besides each of them can be beaten in like 5 minutes except for Echidna who always takes a little more time than the others.

Overall a very impressive title, combat is satisfying (hey, it's DMC after all!), story is pretty standard stuff but presented really well and pretty much all the cutscenes are awesome to watch. I have to say Nero is an awesome character, I had my doubts about not being able to play as Dante for most of the game but Nero is still a great character to control and play with. Dante is still Dante though and now he's older and hence more badass!

Can't wait to go through it again on Son Of Sparda. I'm also thinking of breezing through it once on Human mode just to feel all badass!

Oh yeah and make sure you go through the whole end credits sequence! There's a very cool cutscene at the end...

14 hrs. something minutes, and yes the scene after the credits(if u manage to keep her safe) is kinda cool.

god i loved those b00bz bouncing up and down, they are rendered so realistically, i'm talking of the scene in which Dante is eating the pizza...

Archived