Uncharted 2 Online

TheDribbler

Ok... since im done with the EPIC EPIC Mindboggling SP campaign .... I decided to jump in MP... and whoa. was. I impressed today. hell yeah !!

The connecting part took me 2-3 mins.. to get in.... saw 1000+ plyrs online.. :O

Now comes the best part... matchmaking was bloody brilliant today....finding plyrs for some reason ... was pretty fast.. and in few seconds i was playing the mode i selected. Every game played was pure without LAG. . :panic: Ranked up to level 6 within 2 games :wub:

Co-op Story mode: Had nepal in the demo ..in the full ver it is nepal, village and & the sancturay

Co-op - Survival is a bloody killer... the way the enemies increase .... + then heavy armored enemies to survive is real fun.

Deathmatch in Lost City and Sanctuary which are big maps ..get to see lot of snipers camping....

:panic::(

grt...

now u don hate uc2 multiplayer after all...

Oh.and btw....

Apart from the level badges we saw during the demo/beta which we are awarded....there is a different ranking system as well when u play a different section titled "Ranked" skilled games. :panic:

When u play those ranked skilled games.. u will see two level indicators near ur psn id.. ie the first default level badge and then skilled level numeric ...

eh, dan and co. wanted to ask one thing, do we have a choice in the starting weapon in the mp (5v5) or it depends on the level we are ?? and what do u guys think is the best rifle in the gmae, non sniper. like the m82 was in kz2.

:doh:

eh, dan and co. wanted to ask one thing, do we have a choice in the starting weapon in the mp (5v5) or it depends on the level we are ?? and what do u guys think is the best rifle in the gmae, non sniper. like the m82 was in kz2.

:dance:

Default u will get the AK-47 .... I search for M4 that is one of the best weapons.. .. sniper rifle is also kewl..love the sound of it.. as well...

okey. thanks. what about that FAL i keep hearing about ??

did not play the demo

FAL is better than the AK47 at mid and longer ranges. The best thing about this gun is that its scattered throughout the map and you can get it easily. But M4 is definitely one of the best all round weapon in the game, similar to the M82 in KZ2. GLs and RPGs in the game are extremely powerful as well, although they take time to respawn and comes with limited ammo.

why wud i now.. lol first ever fackin game i got a kdr of 10+ :good: A noob getting this kdr is epic :naughty:

the bad thing is of some one gets disconnected after the game begins i was left alone and all the 4 were gone in the matches i had yesterday :P and opponent was like w8ting for me to respawn damn it :rofl:

the bad thing is of some one gets disconnected after the game begins i was left alone and all the 4 were gone in the matches i had yesterday :hug: and opponent was like w8ting for me to respawn damn it :dance:

deathmatch in Sanctuary is :naughty: wot heights u can go up in that map... !!!! wooooohhhh

Archived