HD STB channels, packages and providers thread.

Aftrunner

What nonsense man, after a week also I don't have it upgraded. Seriously, if people cannot do things in timely manner, they shouldn't promise thing like 24/48 hrs installation and all.

I mean it makes them look like fool that I have to raise a ticket, to complaint about the delay. Just say that it will be done in a week or two and save yourselves some embarrassment.

That's where Tata Sky pwns the competition..

Called the service centre in the morning .. A guy came to upgrade the STB in the evening :D

That's where Tata Sky pwns the competition..

Called the service centre in the morning .. A guy came to upgrade the STB in the evening :D

Yeah one reason why I haven't wanted to defect to the competition. TS are good. :good:

Surprise surprise. So this time, CC puts someone from sales on line, she says that HD boxes are out of stock and she doesn't have a date when they are gonna get them.

Wow, doesnt that makes their entire CC team, screaming out 48hrs, bunch of liars. :lol:

You don't need to buy the HD STB from TS themselves. It can also be bought from any of their franchisees. Just search for it in just dial. I got both my hd boxes like that. Home delivered at no extra cost within 2-3 hours :)

You don't need to buy the HD STB from TS themselves. It can also be bought from any of their franchisees. Just search for it in just dial. I got both my hd boxes like that. Home delivered at no extra cost within 2-3 hours :)

He has shitty Airtel

even airtel sells its stb in shop if i am correct. odd he had to face so many issues with airtel, they have been prompt in my case. either i am too lucky or he is too unlucky.

ts has the best cs as per my observation here, but airtel is pretty much the best with number of hd channels.

Waitaminute! Right now 2 TS technicians are at my home and they want to install this new wire or something for my connection and they say that this will get me 120 new channels, half of which will be HD! :ko:

I doubt the accuracy of the info they are giving me though... they are simply technicians... but what the hell 120 new channels? :lol:

Anyone has any solid news about this? :unsure:

Waitaminute! Right now 2 TS technicians are at my home and they want to install this new wire or something for my connection and they say that this will get me 120 new channels, half of which will be HD! :ko:

I doubt the accuracy of the info they are giving me though... they are simply technicians... but what the hell 120 new channels? :lol:

Anyone has any solid news about this? :unsure:

They are about to start beaming around mid march through the new satellite. This will see a major increase in channels, esp HD.

Though i would take the "120" channels bit with a pinch of salt. but come march-end, TS will be absolutely brilliant.

Awesome. I Love TS. The interface is a bit wonky, but the HD recorder feature is such a lifesaver. Being able to pause live TV is the best thing :D...My annual recharge is due March end. Is the annual plan for all channels still Rs. 6000?

Tata Sky UI is much better than the rest

I pay 5500 annually .

6000 plan includes south Indian channels which are useless for me

They are about to start beaming around mid march through the new satellite. This will see a major increase in channels, esp HD.

Though i would take the "120" channels bit with a pinch of salt. but come march-end, TS will be absolutely brilliant.

:O :O

:wOOtjumpy: Awesomeeee

Archived