Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

Ok this is what happened today...

I was playing alone in the afternoon and exorcist was in the opposite team though we managed to kill each other only once... and then he sends me message

"Lets end this, lets be friends" and my reply was "ok"

and then i had to go cos of lunch..

and now me,praju and exorcist played 3 matches. AND tbh Idk its because of exorcist or wat.. I got 1 fury, 2 streaks, 3 tripled, 2 connect four... only in 3 matches..

It seems like the connection of exorcist :coolspeak: OR maybe its his luck, But wat ever it is, it is good.. saved all 3 matches...

Exorcist :cheers:

I was playing alone in the afternoon and exorcist was in the opposite team though we managed to kill each other only once... and then he sends me message

and now me,praju and exorcist played 3 matches. AND tbh Idk its because of exorcist or wat.. I got 1 fury, 2 streaks, 3 tripled, 2 connect ... only in 3 matches..

It seems like the connection of exorcist :coolspeak: OR maybe its his luck, But wat ever it is, it is good.. saved all 3 matches...

and now me,praju and exorcist played 3 matches. AND tbh Idk its because of exorcist or wat.. I got 1 fury, 2 streaks, 3 tripled, 2 connect four... only in 3 matches..

he got the star? :scratchchin:

I was the one finding the games today afternoon :P

:) u got fury etc bcoz im in an habit of playing in beastly parties before, we protect each others back and pwn noobs(lol) . Hope to play wid u soon. Chemistry exam tomorrow, :O Omg...

Archived