thehut.com - Major Issues

vbhoj74

Day 20th, haven't received the game yet. I doubt its coming :cry:

i have got blu rays from amazon once after one and half month..and sometimes from ebay uk after a month..so have hope..

anyways if you dont get after a month..i guess you can mail them for a refund or replacement...in uk it requires a month before a seller can fill the missing form in their post office(as far as i know)..thats why uk sites and uk sellers ask people to wait for a month usually

^ do they attempt to track down the game a month after or just blindly refund?

After 30 days you'll have to mail them saying your order number xxxxxx has not been delivered please look into it. They will then ask Royal mail for forms and post you those forms which IIRC,is more of an undertaking saying I have not recd. the game and If I do, I'll return it back.

Also if you read into the T&C closely , it says after 30 and before 40 days, do keep that in mind too

^ do they attempt to track down the game a month after or just blindly refund?

dude, ur first overseas buy is a mess and u still ordered Enslaved from hong-kong(play-asia)..pretty daring I would say.

Do lemme know when u get it with whether u had to pay customs. Guys from delhi/b'luroo etc boast of no customs duty but i got slapped customs duty in Mumba..ur from Mumbai 2 so am curious to see how it goes for u

i got the delivery today. Had to pay 400 bucks as duty. SMH!!

Might as well had bought the game locally!

PS: Their packing makes it so obvious its a video game. on top of it, there was no bubble wrap. just a small cardboard box.

• 1 month later...

Yup, you'll receive a Claim form and then you'll have to Post/Fax it back. Will take the same time for the form to come in, about 2-3 weeks, depends again.

You're still better off buying the stuff from Thehut.com as it's worth the risk, otherwise Zavvi sucks big time even though they are a unit under TheHut Group. Zavvi won't reply to emails for 3-4 weeks.

You'll get good to okay customer service from TheHut and refunds take about 50-60 days in all; 30 days wait for the Item to come > then 1-2 days of contacting them > they post claim form which you get within 2-3 weeks > 1-2 days to Fax it to them, more if you post it > 3-5 for the refund to show in your account if processed immediately by them.

Good luck buying next time! :good:

Archived