[PC] Battlefield 3 Fragfests

nash

• 2 weeks later...

hey I'm also getting a copy of Battlefield 3 just wanna know if we got any indian servers cuz I got only a 256 kbps connection and i get like 40 - 80 ping on all my previous games on indian servers.

There is no Indian server for Battlefield 3 now, once there were Indian servers... but i don't know why dice removed them, :'( anyways.. the closest server we can play on is ASIAN servers like HongKong, Singapore and Japan.... and that ping doesn't matter now cuz we don't have any Indian servers... but u will be ok ...

I'm going to be buying a new laptop for college, and I'm thinking of buying BF3 for PC too (Quite simply because I'm addicted to this game)

Same question as the guy above, what kind of pings do you get on the other Asian servers?

Also, will an Nvidia GT 560M (1-2 GB) be able to run the game well enough on high settings?

I'm going to be buying a new laptop for college, and I'm thinking of buying BF3 for PC too (Quite simply because I'm addicted to this game)

Same question as the guy above, what kind of pings do you get on the other Asian servers?

Also, will an Nvidia GT 560M (1-2 GB) be able to run the game well enough on high settings?

with that 560 i think u'll be able to play on high settings... or maybe in ultra... doesn't know how much difference does laptop have from desktop GPU... and i get around 80 ping in most singapore servers.... but its pretty much playable...

Hey guys. my bro wants to get the game for PC. How is the MP? what are the servers like? Lag?

MP is just mind blowing... and addictive... it has the FPS MP i've ever played... servers are good ... i get around 180 - 220 ping in german servers... and i usually play on those... i never experienced any lag....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm planning to buy this for the PC. Queries

Are vanilla BF3 maps still popular among PC players, or is B2K/CQ more popular?

What about lag while connecting from India?

Um, hacks/cheats on servers are rampant or under control (don't want the experience ruined by aimbots, etc.) ?

Availability of servers (custom ones)?

Are vanilla BF3 maps still popular among PC players, or is B2K/CQ more popular?

Vanilla maps are more popular. In fact, finding B2K servers is quite tough. Dunno about CQ.

What about lag while connecting from India?

Depends on the server. For instance, I have experienced better gameplay on a 250ms US server than a 120ms SG server. Anything below 200ms is playable, 250ms is bearable.

Um, hacks/cheats on servers are rampant or under control (don't want the experience ruined by aimbots, etc.) ?

Depends on your luck. In my 200+ hours I've rarely encountered a cheater.

Availability of servers (custom ones)?

Custom ones? :scratchchin:

It is now available at the Origin store for Rs. 750 , though still not sure if I should pick it or wait for MoH:WF (as that would be on Frostbite 2 as well). And BF3 on PS3 is keeping me occupied well enough (bought Premium already).

And maybe CS:GO will be decent enough for me to satisfy my mouse+k/b FPS needs :D .

Good fun with snake and surprise addition later in the form of Aftrunner. Some of the best fun i've had playing bf3.

Dont blame cause i ran outta Javelin ammo, i literally begged for ammo, had to suicide so that i could get ammo.

That wouldnt have happened if Nash had joined us <_<

Also, having chooper and Jets blowing up right after they do a strafing run is so awesome. Its a perfect FK U!!!

Archived