Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

i still do not understand why people hate Triple H, he is the best heel wwe ever got

the ovation he got when he returned from injury in MSG is unmatchable, i dont think even for rock or austin people made that much noise.

All top superstars like rock,austin,hbk,taker,foley had their great matches with triple h

how he is burying Daniel bryan ? When big show knocked out triple h on RAW, DB was standing above him and chanting yes yes which was one of the best moment of raw this year . We dont know whats going on in big show and triple h story line maybe we will see match between them.

True.

It was an enjoyable PPV IMO. It was entertaining

Most matches were good. Tag team bout was excellent. Punk was OK. I hope they end the story there. Punk needs to get back to the championship.

John Cena v Del Rio was an awesome bout. Proper PPV match. Hopefully Damien Sandow can get a bigger pop when he cashes in!

Bryan v Randy was great! Ending was disappointing though I am keeping fingers crossed that this leads to Bryan v HHH soon..

oh my god sandow first beat cena with his suitcase then cashed in. cena played whole match with one hand still he won kill me :suicide:

hope cena goes to smackdown and never comes back

drop a nuke on Shitna, still kicks out at 2 <_<

Good wrestler, but spoiled very badly with terrible storyline for last few years.

EDIT: The day his mask was removed, he lost everything.

they should give kane a better storyline before his retirement . he is 45 :/

+1

Edited by Heaven Angel