FIFA 12 Pro Club - IVG PROs XI

rad2689

Thanks a lot Navdeep and Azaan :)

As for why Rad gets red cards. well he just does one thing. He acts like Rad :giggle:. But to be fair, 9 out of 10 of those red cards have come in Fifa 11 when Rad was young and reckless :P. Now he has matured and plays more responsibly !

I believe 8 of those 10 were on purpose when i was pissed off with the ANY player :P

I think i've only got a red card once in FIFA 12 and that was on purpose too

Now as I had said before ... here is a complete table which contains the full stats of all IVG Pros XI's existing members. Ofcourse, there are games where other teams quit, etc and those games cannot be counted here since there is no record for those games. But the table contains each and every recorded match played by a player throughout his time at IVG Pros XI.

Since in Fifa 11, there was no stat for total tackles made or total passes made, I have just added the successful passing % and successful tackling % of Fifa 11 and 12 and divided it by 2 to get an average of the passing and tackling % of the pros.

Here is the table ... starting from the player who has played most matches and going downwards. This table is as on 5-1-2012 and today is the day when I have reached 500 games for Pro Clubs. Would not have been possible without you guys :hug:

ivgprosstats.jpg

This is just :majesty::majesty:

Archived